24

Here author-Chan is back with a new chapter, after a long summer of not writing! I hope you guys enjoy it!

/No ones POV\ 

Denki shoot one of his orange disks at Tsu, but she dodges easily. He keep shooting them. It's for him hard to aim. 

Jirou sticks her ear thing in her wrist speakers. She aims them at Tsuyu and her heart beats blare out and Tsuyu drops her and collapses. Jirou doesn't a summer salt and turns around to Tsuyu who is laying on the ground. 

Denki runs over and aims his orange disks at Tsu. 

"Wait!" Uraraka comes running to them.

"Uraraka?" Jirou says confused. 

/Uraraka's POV\

Jirou!

"Wait!" I yell running towards them. I jump onto Tsu. We fall to the ground, while Jirou was dropped.  I I quickly pull her mouth open and stick a pill in there. I close her mouth and plug her nose.

I hear her swallow and she slowly closes her eyes. I get up and start tying her hands beside her back. 

"Uraraka!" Jirou comes over to me along with Kaminari. 

I stand up and face them. "What are you guys doing here? How'd you get here?"

I hug Jirou. " I've been here for about a week now."

Kaminari speaks up, "is everyone else here?!" 

"Yeah, Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugo are at the Avngers tower." I say. I pull out my phone and text everyone to meet us at the Avengers Tower. I had gotten here first but I didn't want to make a scene.

"What about Kirishima?" Kaminari looks hopeful. 

"We don't know.., he was captured by the League of Villians." I look down. 

"The League is here?!" Kaminari yells. 

"Shhhhh! I people can't be panicked, there don't know about many Villians and Hero, besides the Avengers." They both look confused. I sigh. "I'll explore everything but we need to get Tsu to the Avengers Tower." They both nods and I make Tsu float. I grab her arm and pull her along. 

Once we hit the base of the tower, I show them inside. A lady at the desk, first time a lady was there actually. "Who are you? Why is that girl unconscious?"

"I'm here to see Tony, I've been living up at the top for about a week now, I'm surprised he never mentioned us."I say confused.

"Oh then go right ahead then?" She says and the else doors open. I step in, pulling Tsu along. Kaminari and Jirou both follow. 

I start explaining everything. From when I found myself falling to when we met the Avengers, to the fight, to Deku almost getting kidnapped, then figuring out about the LOV. Then to Kirishima. 

"Wow, I lot has happened in a week." Jirou says. 

"Yeah, I know, but we just need to figure out where the League is." I say putting my hand to my mouth to think. 

"I think we can help with that. We woke up and started walking, then we found some building in the woods, it might be them." Denki says, happily. 

"That's awesome!" I hug him.

Once the elevator opens I run out, and grab the speaker, it's like the announcement speaker. I say into it, "everyone to the luncheon right now!"  

Bakugo was the first to be heard, "what the fuck do you want Pink Cheeks!?" I comes running in and stops when he sees Jirou and Kaminari. "Oh it's Earrings and Pikachu." He sits down grumpyily, probably thought I had news about Kirishima. 

We all sit down and wait for everyone to get in. We have me, Jirou, Kaminari, Bakugo, Deku, Todoroki, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint, DrBanner, and Peter, who is right now bombarding Jirou and Kaminari questions. 

"Guys, we know where the League is hiding." That shut everyone up. 

/no ones POV\ 

With that, Jirou and Kaminari started out explaining what happened to them. "Yeah, everyone back home was worried sick. They told us a lie about how you six were going on a mission, but we didn't believe them. So me and Kaminari went looking around, we stopped for boba but Kaminari chased a cat into an ally. We met a man there, it was Kuroguri, he had a mask on so we didn't know until we were surrounding with his black smoke. It consumed us and we landed in a river. We started walking and found the building, it was big! Bigger then U.A times 2!" Kaminari says loudly and stands up. "We kept walking after that, and Jirou saved that man. And you know al, the rest on how Tsu attacked us."

Tony starts speaking as Jirou pulls him back down. "We need a plan, but first we  need a layout of the building, but how do we do that?" 

"I can try," Jirou answers. " my quirk uses my heart beat, but maybe I can use to to find the layout of the building on at least the bottom floor. I hear the sound waves inside it, but that might mean I could be a little off. I can try my best. Will someone accompany me?" 

"I will, me and Steve will go." Natasha says. "That way Tony and Clint can stay here and help you guys train more. I wish Thor was here, though." 

"Why did that fuckin blond god go?" Bakugo says. 

"He thought maybe he could get help from his realm, but we don't have a way to contact him." Steve finally speaks.

"So how do we save Tsu," Deku asks. 

"I will need to do a body scan, so I can see if there is anything in her blood or brain I can get rid of.  That way I can try to find the source," Banner says. 

"Then let's do this!" Bakugo yells. 

————————————————————————

Hi everyone, I'm sorry it took so long, I had a writers block and I didn't know, but I tried, I really tried. 

(1101 words)