Chapter 10

Because of the glitch and stuff, I decided to write another chapter. 

—————————————————

/ Peter's POV\ 

I quickly act and take him to the nurse's room. Since he was not actually hurt bad, she just wrapped him up and put ice on his bruise's and swelling spots. I sat in the chair in the corner waiting for him to wake up. His bruise's scared me, what happened to him? 

I was fiddling with my jacket string when the nurse came in, "you will need to go back to class soon, Peter." I nodded and she left. 

I took my phone out about to call Mr Stark when the boy bolts up right, "Tsuyu!" 

I jump to my feet. "Hey, calm down." He tries to get out of the bed but I grabbed his arm to stop him. He's shaking while I push him gently back on the bed. He is sweating. "It's okay, your safe."

He looked up at me, "w-where am I? Who are you?"

"I'm Peter Parker, your at Midtown high school. What happened to you? Who is tsuyu? Is he okay?" (No, I did not spelled she wrong, I meant he. Peter doesn't know is tsuyu is a girl) I let him lay down as he takes a breath to calm down. 

"My name? It's Izuku Miydoriya."

/All might's POV\

(Whoa. So unexpected 🤯)

"What do you mean you don't have a lead to where they went?!" I screamed. I've never been this mad (or scared, but he doesn't want to admit it). (All might is from now on, always in his weaker state, unless I say so) "They have been missing for two days now!" (Time is a little different, but close) "I can't believe this could happen to them!" I was pacing back and fore in the teachers lounge with Aizawa and Principal Nedzu. We couldn't let the public know that 5 of our students have gone missing. It's been about two months since Young Bakugo was captured by the League of Villains. If the public found out about this, the school would have to shut down. So we had to tell everyone that these five went on a team building exercise with the Wild Wild Pussy Cats in their forest. 

"We have to find them! If they are gone to long, the public will find out!" I pace faster. 

"All might, you must calm down, we will find them." Aizawa reassures me. 

I nod but keep pacing. I jump when the door barges open. Tenya Iida and Momo Yaoyorozu run in with their school uniforms on. 

Iida speaks first, "I'm sorry for barging in, but we deserve to know what has happened to our fellow classmates! We know they didn't go on a team exercise!" He says waving his arms up and down in his Tenya Iida way. 

"I'm sorry All might, Mr Aizawa, Principal Nedzu, but we do deserve to know what happened, the truth please." Momo says. 

Principal Nedzu looks at All might, then Mr Aizawa. "They deserve to know," he looks at the students, "you can tell your call mates this, but no else can know, Izuku Miydoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Eijiro Kirishima, Asui Tsuyu, Shoto Todoroki, and Ochako Uraraka have went missing . And we have no leads." 

Momo and Iida look at each other. Momo's knees buckle from under her. "Yaoyoruzu!" Iida grabs her arms to steady her. 

"They're.... they're gone. We lost our classmates again." Momo's eyes were filling with tears. 

I go and hug her, "we will find them, no matter what."

————————————————-

Yay! 10 chapters! 

Please comment! 

Please vote! 

Please keep reading and looking for updates! 

(609 words)