Chapter 2

author:.........

-------------------------

/After Tony did a scan\

/Ochaco's POV\

I wake up falling from the sky. "What the..."

I'm in my hero costume and the last thing I remember is Mr Aizawa had asked me, Deku, Todoroki, Asui, and Bakugo to do some hero training at the school. When we were done, we were gonna take a walk around and a villain popped out of nowhere and teleported us. We must have been separated when we were teleported. 

I look down at the ground and see a city. Shoot I'm gonna crash.

I use my quirk to make myself float, then drop myself again. I'm about to hit a building when i pit my hands together and start to float. 

My feet land on the platform on the side of the building. The platform was a circle and had a metal walkway to a the top of the building. The platform wasn't even the top of the building, there was a smaller part that was just skinnier and the wall facing me was made of glass. 

I walked to the skinnier building and walked into it. The elevator had just closed which meant someone just left.

"Hello?" I say, looking around. 

A voice answers, "Hello, I'm JARVIS, how may I be of assistants?"

"Where am I?" I ask. 

"You are in New York, inside the Stark Tower, or the Avengers Tower." JARVIS answers.

"Avengers?" I say. 

"Yes, they are know as earths mightiest hero's."

"What about All might and Endeavor?" I'm confused, who are these hero's I've never hears of.

"We do not know of this All might and Endeavor."

He doesn't know of All might and Endeavor? "Um okay, well I'm gonna go now."

I walk to the platform and jump off, falling to the ground then using zero gravity to stop from crashing. I release and start to look around at this new world. I could tell this wasn't my world, JARVIS didn't even know the world's symbol of peace/former hero and the worlds number one hero. Just where exactly am I?

/Tony\

I'm on my way to meet this kid when JARVIS called me and told me a girl had fallen from the sky onto the platform and also had the same aura as the boy I am about to meet. I will soon know what is going and if these kids are a potential threat to our world.

------------------

Another chapter is already done!! Whoa!!

Sorry, I'm just happy for this crossover.

I will update soon! Have a good day or night!

-author