Chapter 17

I felt like o needed to write the next chapter

————————————————————

/Peter's POV\

I'm siting next to Uraraka's bed. It's been thirty minutes since she clasped. 

*Flash back*

I walk into the lobby and see Uraraka on the ground, "Uraraka!" I run behind the bar and click a a button under the counter. 

I pick up Uraraka and Steve runs in. "What's wrong?" 

"This!" I gesture to the three unconscious people. "The two tied up, get them in an interrogation room! I'll take Izuku and Uraraka to the infirmary. 

Mr Banner walks in, "Peter what happened!?" 

"No time, fix them!" Peter says laying Uraraka on a cot and lets Mr Banner get Izuku on one. 

*Flash back ended*

Izuku is awake, but he hasn't said a word yet. Mr Banner said the drug is out of his system. 

I'm laying my head on the cot, almost asleep. I hear stomping and the door swing open. I jump up. 

"Fuckin Deku! Get you ass out of bed and tell me how you picked up that stupid hammer! Bakugo runs in, stomping. 

"Kacchan! I aaaaaaa, I don't know." Izuku says looking down. 

"Bakugo! Do you not know what happened to him?! He was kidnapped by two villains!" I yell, angry Bakugo wasn't worried at all. "You should be nicer and ask if he is okay."

"Ha! He is the one that got caught, he is the one supposed to be a hero," Bakugo says. "And don't you ever forget it, you are a fuckin loser, Deku." And Bakugo walks out. 

Izuku looks down, "I'm sorry about him, he is always like that." 

"Hey Izuku, I have some questions. Where did you guys come from? What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We come from a world where 80% of the population is born with a quirk. But after that, many criminals started popping up, so people formed hero company's to fight the villains. That who each of us will be, me, Uraraka, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Tsuyu." Izuku then looks down, "Tsuyu's quirk is frog, she can do whatever a frog can do. But, all i remember is coming here with Tsuyu, but then I woke up in the nurse's office at your school. Uraraka remember that each of us had to stay after school for hero training and then on our way to the dorms this man popped up and sent us here." 

"That's cool! So many people with power err quirks. Haha! That will have to be getting used to!" I say smiling. "You kids are amazing, learning to fight crime!"

"Well, being a hero has been my dream since I was a little kid and saw all might, the number one hero, the symbol of peace. All might is the greatest hero of all, and always saves the day with a smile on his face. But then he got in a big fight, and he can no longer save people, but he is still my idol, my number one!" Izuku says looking up, with stars in his eyes. 

I laugh, "it's like me with Mr Tony." 

"That's nice," I look over to see Uraraka straying right at me. 

"Your awake!" I hug her, then realize was what I'm doing, push away, and blush. "Sorry." 

"No, it was really nice." Uraraka smiles at me. She turns and gets out of bed. "I feel amazing!" She then looks at Izuku. "Deku!" She runs over to him and hugs him, "you're okay! I'm so glad to see that!" 

I smile and slowly walk out, "Peter wait, is Deku aloud to get off the cot?" 

I nod, "yeah, I remember Banner telling me that." 

*Time skip*

We are all siting in the lobby, well, me, Izuku, Uraraka, and Tony is making some Orange Juice. "So Peter told me all about your guy's world, it's amazing, I would love to visit one day." 

"Tony!" Uraraka jumps up. "I forgot to tell you! The two villains, Gabrielle and Beau were going to come for you, they want you metal heart! I over heard them talking. They need Deku and your heart for their boss. We need to interrogate them soon." 

" I don't think that would be possible anymore," Steve says at the hallway. " I went to check on them, before I could say anything, they bit down on a suicidal pill, killing themselves." 

 —————————————————————

Sorry if these chapters seem boring, I'm trying guys haha

Don't have much to say but online school sucks! 

Please comment, vote and read!

(755 words)