part 10

Previous:
"To be honest I've met that little girl before," said Blue.

dream immediately gave a blue glare "why didn't you tell me" said dream a little annoyed.

"You don't ask, and that little girl is besides smart, beautiful, brave and kind?

now I wonder what the little girl's soul has, "said Blue curiously.

then dream of seeing a flower on his desk "my question is what the little girl has to do with (y / n), but that little girl also has the same name as (y / n) and the same last name even their eyes and aura ... they are the same "thought the dream.

"dream? dream !?" dream immediately woke up from his thought "what?" asked the dream.

"Are you thinking about something until you do not listen to us" said Blue.

" What?" asked the dream.

blue and ink looked at each other "you seem to be thinking about something" said Blue.

dream then paused while lowering his head for a moment then he returned to face his teammate.

"Ink I want you to find out information about someone named (y / n) (L / n)" command dream.

ink was surprised but he still did it then ink immediately came out of the room, dream then saw blue with a look how - you - know - the little girl.

"No ... I don't want to say it if I say it it won't be fun at all" said Blue then disappeared.

dream who heard Blue's words became a little annoyed, he then calmed down and went back to see his work.

"If that little girl is (y / n) it means she's been here long enough ... but how can she be here" thought seriously dream.

" i will found out soon" thought dream back to his work.

Now :

( y/n) POV

right now I'm in the arms of Amelia and my mother, Amelia continues to apologize to me even though I've said that it's okay.

after we hugged my mother then took me to my room to rest followed by amelia.

then my mother put me on the bed told me to sleep, I nodded and I immediately closed my eyes.

at dream (y / n) ~

I immediately woke up in a place like the forest which I thought was familiar.

I then got up from my place and went around, I could hear a bird singing, then I could see a big tree not far from me.

then I approached the tree ... when I almost approached the tree I saw someone who seemed to be standing in front of the tree.

I stopped for a moment and saw what the figure was doing, I saw that figure was holding a flower.

"what's that figure doing?

and why does that figure carry flowers? "I thought curiously.

then that figure drew the flower in front of the tree and left, after the figure was gone I then approached the tree.

when I was in front of the tree I saw a ... grave, I immediately widened my eyes and was shocked.

"grave !?" I thought excited.

I then saw whose grave belonged to "the grave of the owner of a person named Alice (L / n)" I said.

when I mentioned the name of the owner of the grave suddenly the necklace I wore shone, "what happened !?" I said while looking at my necklace.