if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.

me: hello everyone !! how are you all today? as usual I will make some special chapters just for fun.

and this chapter includes after 'if (y / n) turns into a boy', although that chapter is not finished yet I will finish that chapter until it's finished.

so I hope all of you are patient to wait for part 2 of the special chapter 'if (y / n) turns into a boy'.

and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too and see you later !!. "

Back to the story!!

(y / n) pov

days as usual in the store to serve customers and serve all customers for me.

right now I'm sitting in a chair eating my favorite cake because it's time to rest.

"quite tired of helping my aunt to look after my mother and father's shop." I muttered.

if you ask why me and aunty keep the shop instead of mom and dad? It's because a few days ago mom and dad were too tired to look after their shop so aunt asked them both to just relax at home for a few days, I as a good child always helped my aunt who was in trouble.

then I saw my aunt came to me and sat in front of me "so ... it's all done auntie?" I asked.

She nodded then suddenly dropped her head on the table making me startled and almost choked on my own food.

I saw aunt's tired face, I wasted my breath then I got up from my chair and walked to the kitchen to make special coffee for aunt.

when I made coffee for aunt suddenly the special telephone order rang, I left my aunt's coffee for a while and went to the phone and picked up and answered the phone.

"hello !! with the cake shop (L / n) how can I help you?" I said.

"hey (y / n) ... can I order 3 cinnamon cakes and 3 vanilla cakes and 4 coffees." answered a familiar voice to me.

I then smiled knowing who the owner of the voice is "hi ink !! of course ... you are lucky because we still have cinnamon and vanilla cake." I said.

"Glad to find out ... and (y / n) the order will be let me-" Ink was interrupted because the screaming sound from his phone made (y / n) surprised and worried at the same time.

"hello ink? are you still on call?" I asked.

Then I heard a sound like a breaking object and a little screaming voice asking to calm down, I was more and more worried hearing that.

"ha-hello ink?" call me.

"ah !! sorry (y / n) I think that's all and remember the order I'll just take it !!." said the ink.

then the phone call ended, I looked at the phone in my hand with a sweatdroop face.

"actually what happened there ... did Nightmare and the others mess up again ?." I thought.

"Looks like not ... Nightmare and his friends can't possibly make fun of JR until there are screams and the sound of shards everywhere." I muttered.

I shrugged my shoulders ignored it, I put the phone back and walked over to my aunt's coffee and brought it to her.

"I hope they are all ok." I said worriedly.

ink pov

When I was about to say that I wanted to take the order myself I suddenly heard a noise from the backyard.

because the sound made me unfocused with a call from my phone with (y / n), I then went to the back of the deck and saw what was going on.

when I walked to the backyard I accidentally together with dream, dream asked me what happened, I shrugged my shoulders that I also do not know.