if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1

a / n: this is not a continuation for the next chapter !! like what's in the title, I just wanted to try something fun because I'm getting bored, so ... I hope you all like it and enjoying!!

Back to the story:

(y / n) pov

now i am at home with my aunt.

now my aunt looked at me regretfully, i looked away from her.

"come on ~ I'm sorry (y / n)." whining aunt Alice.

"I will forgive you if you KNOW HOW TO TURN MYSELF BACK BACK TO GIRL BACK !!" I said irritably.

yep ... this morning Aunt Alice accidentally spilled a strange liquid and spilled it right on me and because of that liquid I turned into a little boy.

and now here I am who has now turned into a little boy not a little girl anymore.

"I'm working on it right now (y / n) but the results will take time." said Aunt Alice.

I puffed out my cheeks "why took so long?" I asked.

"Because the liquid that hits you is the potion to be a boy." said Aunt Alice.

"why do you make potions like that !?" I said.

"It's because I was curious about what would happen if I turned into a boy." muttered aunt Alice.

I exhaled roughly "now what are we doing? I can't possibly wear my clothes right?" I asked.

"Don't worry about clothes, because I've asked your father if he still kept his clothes as a child and luckily he still keeps them !!" replied alice aunt.

"Now where are the clothes." I said.

"wait a minute, I'll get it for you." said Aunt Alice.

then she immediately went to my father and mother's room, While waiting for Aunt Alice to take clothes for me, I better play for a while with my cat laura.

I rubbed her soft white fur and Laura seemed to enjoy it.

not long after alice aunt came, carrying clothes in her hand.

"Here comes the clothes for you (y / n) !!" said Aunt Alice.

then she gave me the clothes then I took the clothes and went to the room to change my clothes.

( with your ( f/c) and bow with your ( f/c) ).

After putting on my clothes, I then looked in the mirror and smiled.

"It doesn't seem bad to wear these clothes either." I muttered.

I then came out of my room to Aunt Alice was, when I was in place Aunt Alice there I saw she was playing with Laura.

I then walked towards there "Aunt ... I'm done." I said.

Then I saw Alice's aunt widened her eyes after looking at me, suddenly she immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"eh !? auntie why did you hug me all of a sudden !?" I said surprised.

"I can't stand your cuteness !!" said Aunt Alice.

I became embarrassed "Auntie ... don't we have to go to Mom and Dad's shop." I said.

"Ah right ... we have to go there immediately." said aunt Alice.

then he immediately ran out while carrying me and I was just silent, hugging aunt Alice's neck.

third pov