part 18

Previous :

"oh come on ~ I know you like it righ?." said nightmare.

I then saw the nightmare then looked in another direction "maybe." I muttered.

I felt my heart pounding as I muttered, then I saw the nightmare's face flushed red and the gloomy cross.

I saw cross confused "why does he look gloomy?" I thought.

Then I heard footsteps coming here and then I looked towards the door.

I saw a black skeleton with an error signal around it. "It turns out that you both are nightmare and cross." said the black skeleton.

I saw him confused then he saw me and smiled a little "hello (y / n) !! introduce my name is error !!." said the black skeleton.

I blinked a few times and then was shocked after digesting what was going on.

"eh !!!." I thought in surprise.

Now :

( y/n) pov

I immediately covered my mouth with my warm cheeks "( y/n) idiot!? why did you do such a stupid thing!!!" I thought.

"S-sorry for my impoliteness!?" I said blushing.

then I heard a chuckle that made me even more embarrassed, I covered my face with my hands "I'm so embarrassed now!!!" I thought.

"It's okay!! I know you're surprised because it's our first time meeting (y/n)." say error.

I just nodded slowly because I was still embarrassed by my attitude just now, then I felt someone sitting next to me and I saw nightmares that came back to hug me.

"(chuckles)...I didn't know you could be so shy (y/n)." said nightmare.

I puffed out my cheeks slightly annoyed at the word nightmare and turned my face away from him then I looked at the error.

"Error? ... uhh ... not want to be rude ... what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Oh! I came here because Nightmare and Cross have not been seen ...  so I looked for them and it turns out that they are both here with you." said error with a little annoyed.

nightmare and cross chuckled innocently and error shook their heads.

"Now I will make breakfast for you two." say error.

I heard the word 'want to make breakfast' immediately cheered up "can I help you error!!?." I said.

he looked at me worried "but aren't you still sick (y/n)?" asked error worriedly.

"My pain has improved ... besides I've slept long enough and it seems my body needs to move." I said.

error nodded "okay...let's follow me." say error.

I nodded then followed the error from behind leaving nightmare and cross alone there.

not far after i left i can hear the screams of nightmare and cross calling my name and error, me and error chuckle together.

no one pov

now it's an error and ( y/n) makes a breakfast helped by ( y/n) although not much because the error asked her not to make herself very tired

So ( y/n) can only help make 2 coffees and 2 milks for breakfast and help with errors in cooking something.

they both also talk to each other about their own skills including their daily life.