part 2 : who are you ?

A/n: halo everyone! How are you today? I hope your guys are fine and healt. It's my part 2 from dreamswap x female reader, i hope you guys enjoy and like my story. I just wanna said sorry if this chapter have mistake word. See you next time guys ~

( play the music when i sad so)

( third pov )

"wh-what"
"..."
"I-I have the power in me"
"yes, my granddaughter"

suddenly y / n feel her chest ache. y / n feel her chest tightness to breathe.

"y / n my granddaughter!"
"N-can't ... to ... breathe ..."
"y / n you have to take your medicine now"
"can't ... because ..."
" Because of what...?"
"the medicine is in my room"

y / n heard her grandmother say "this is not good" and oh ... oh my ... how is this ... "

"y / n you have to follow your grandmother's words"
"yes-yes"
"good, now you have to sit on the sofa in your living room, yes my granddaughter"

y / n sitting on the living room sofa

"good now, you have to inhale and exhale your breath repeatedly ok"

y / n do what grandma said, after you do it your tightness has improved a little.

"huh ... y / n next time you have to bring your medicine so often, you almost made your grandmother have a heart attack".
"okay grandma forgive y / n huh?"
"yes ... grandma forgive granddaughter grandma"
"..."
"..."
"so .... how can y / n have this strong power Grandma".
"y / n you have your power it from your mother my dear".
"So ... when I was little, the gifts given by father and mother at that time were to cover the aura of my stiffness?"
"right my dear".

(third pov)

after a few hours y / n talking to his grandmother over the phone, y / n felt he was a little tired. y / n looking at the clock on the living room wall, y / n looking at the clock showing 3 in the afternoon.

"maybe a nap, no problem" y / n thought.

"Grandma, sorry maybe our conversation will end here first, Grandma"
"yes, y / n it's okay, maybe next time you call your grandmother, okay?"
"okay grandma see you another day".
"See you, y / n my dear, and don't forget to take your medicine".
"yes grandma".

y / n hang up the phone and return the phone to its place. after y / n return the phone, y / n go to her room to take a nap.

in the room y / n ~

(y / n pov)

After I called my grandmother, I decided to take a nap, maybe because today is a tiring day. I immediately sat on my bed to take my medicine before going to bed, I drank it at least 2 times, namely after eating and before bed to calm down a little. after I took my medicine, I lay down in my bed and slept.

at dream y / n ~

I wake up in a place that I don't recognize, this place is too dark and lonely. Until something happened, I saw a bright light. I immediately ran towards the light it might just get me out of this dark place.

I ran as hard as I could to the place of light until I finally came out of that dark place.

I took a breath that ran so fast from that dark place. after that I looked around myself, I was surprised by the sight now that I see this.

( you can play song now )

" what place is this!?
I've never seen a scene like this before !? "I thought in surprise.