part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."

Previous :

"Damn !! I was expecting that it must be that person who had put something into Amelia's drink !?" I thought irritated.

before my father picked me up there was someone who immediately acknowledged me and I also heard Amelia's voice screaming.

I saw the person who was giving Amelia a drink earlier and the person who was in the shop.

"s ### !? We were framed !!" I thought irritated.

I heard my father and uncle Amelia shout my name and amelia, and in the end my vision darkened.

Now :

AMELIA POV

My body is shaking, I can't believe that I will come back with these people.

"I can't believe it was your friend who replaced you
to fall asleep "said the person while looking at (y / n) who was asleep.

"what do you mean" I said angrily.

"You know I have mixed sleeping pills into your drink when I exchange your fallen drink," said the man with a wicked smile.

I widened my eyes, meaning when I go to the bathroom to change my clothes ...

"(y / n) already .... changed the drink to myself" I said.

"Exactly! it turns out you are smart too," said the person.

"but not as smart as this friend of yours" said the man while looking (y / n)

"Don't you dare touch your dirty hand to my friend !?" I said angrily while hugging (y / n) tightly.

then that person laughed then he immediately stopped and looked at me with a serious look scary "but ... our problem is not over my ameliaku" said the person coldly.

I immediately shut up, my body was shaking again, his words were just like that time.

I then hugged (y / n) tight and cried "uncle, father and mother ... please save me" I thought scared.

(y / n) pov

"ugh ..."

my head is very dizzy, and also I feel like someone is hugging me.

I then opened my eyes slowly, "(y / n)!? Thank goodness you're awake" someone said.

"uhh ..." I said.

My vision is still a little blurry, I then blinked my eyes a few times.

now my view is a little clear, "ame ... amelia" I guessed.

"yes! it's me (y / n)!?" Amelia said happy.

"What ... happened ..." I said weakly.

amelia then hugged me tight and cried

"Don't ever do that again (y / n)!? I'm really worried about you," said Amelia, crying.

I then hugged Amelia back, I heard a laugh from the front.

"You're already awake," said someone from the front of the chair.

I then widened my eyes, the voice was the same as the one in the shop.

"You !? You were the one who was in the shop at that time!" I said angrily.

"Wow ... you are very smart (y / n)" said the kidnapper.

I then realized that now we are in the car, I then widened my eyes.

"Where are you taking us damn !?" I shouted