part 17

Previous :

then I looked around and immediately realized that I had not felt like in the clink room or outside the room anymore.

"uhh ... nightmare?" I said.

"Y-yes." answered nightmare softly.

"I just realized that ... so far I was not in the clink room or outside ... so where are we now?" I asked.

Nightmare slowly let go of his embrace and saw me with a few tears coming out of his eye socket.

"... uhh ... you are in OUR house." answered the nightmare nervously.

I nod ... then I immediately realized what the nightmare just said "wait ... what !?" I said surprised.

Now:

third pov

(y / n) staring at the nightmare with a dark gaze "what do you mean by OUR house?" asked (y / n).

nightmare who knows that (y / n) doesn't understand immediately acting "i-I mean it is my house and my friends (y / n)." answered the nightmare nervously.

(y / n) stared at Nightmare for a while then nodded to understand what he meant, Nightmare immediately felt relieved because (y / n) already understood what he meant just now.

"How did you bring me here night?" asked (y / n).

nightmare seeing (y / n) chuckling nervously "uhh ... that ...

Flash back :

nightmare and his friends as usual are making plans to trick JR.

after that they immediately carried out their plan, they wanted to work on JR using glue.

First they will attract JR's attention and then take them to the place where the glue is.

"Alright !! Are you ready to cross?" Asked Nightmare.

" ready!!." answer cross.

"I'll count from 3 to 1." said Nightmare.

"3."

"2."

"1 !!!"

then they immediately came out of their hiding places laughing out loud attracting all the attention.

"There they are !! Catch them fast !!." shouted soldier 1.

then all guards chase cross and nightmare, nightmare and cross keep running as fast as possible.

until the two of them got to where their plan started "error now !!." both of them shouted.

the error quickly took off all the glue and hit all the guards so they had a hard time getting out because the glue was so sticky.

the squad meme cheered happily then they immediately went to the next place, when they wanted to go suddenly the attack was directed at the three of them.

the three of them immediately dodged the attack quickly, then they saw who was attacking.

it turned out that what attacked them was a dream, dream was holding a sword in his hand willing to attack the three of them.

"Wow ~ did not think if the leader of JR immediately attacked us." said cross in a mocking tone.

The dream that hears it is a little furious and then without thinking, the dream immediately attacks them again quickly.