part 16

Previous :

silent dream makes (y / n) look at the dream with a question mark, immediately standing up immediately makes (y / n) surprised.

"(y / n) looks like I have to go, I seem to forget a task that I have not completed." said the dream with a smile.

then dream straight out of the clinic room, holding a sword in his hand with a dark smile.

(y / n) swallowed her saliva while sweatdroop because the smile given by the dream was quite ... dark.

"I hope Blue is fine ... I hope you survive the attack of Lord Dream Blue." thought (y / n).

Now :

|| 3 days later ||

(y / n) now has a slightly improved condition because of the incident 2 days ago, now she is in the flower garden playing with Merry the clinic doctor because of Dream's command.

(y / n) looked happy because she was not in the patient's room because she thought it was boring and there she just lay down and took medicine.

now (y / n) is making a crown flower for Merry as a sign of gratitude to her for treating her.

Merry who saw (y / n) making a crown flower with a cute smile made her anxious to pinch her soft cheeks.

but she has to endure now or she will make (y / n) whine in pain, at first she thinks (y / n) like other patients who are difficult to persuade to take medicine.

it turns out she was wrong after she saw (y / n) who always obeyed her to take the medicine that was given to her, Merry was also happy because (y / n) always made her smile and happy.

the smile that was given (y / n) to her was like an angel and (y / n) also looked pretty, cute, and innocent.

lord dream is very lucky to meet a little angel like (y / n), she is very sure if anyone who sees the charm and smile of (y / n) many will melt.

"merry !!" call (y / n).

Merry then looked at (y / n) with a soft smile "yes? what's wrong (y / n)?" asked Merry.

then she felt something on top of her head and it turned out to be a crown flower made (y / n).

"I made a crown flower for Merry as a sign of my thanks for taking good care of me !!" said (y / n).

Merry was silent after hearing the words (y / n), suddenly Merry hugged (y / n) while shedding tears.

(Y / N) was surprised because suddenly Merry hugged her and cried in her arms, Merry collapsed while hugging her tightly (y / n).

"Thank you ... thank you very much * hiks *" murmured Merry.

(Y / N) then hugged Merry's reply while stroking her back "no problem, Sis Merry !!." said (y / n).

the attitude of (y / n) reminded her of her family and siblings who were at home, she did not have time to go home because a lot of work awaited her and made her overwhelmed.

Merry is very lucky to have a friend like (y / n) even though she is still a child but she can also think of (y / n) as her own younger sister.

Merry vows to take care of (y / n) herself even if her life is lost or she is injured.

(y / n) pov

Me and Merry are now lying under a dense tree and it makes me feel warm and cold.

Merry told me about her own life as a JR clinic doctor, I heard her story so amazed because a woman like her is so great because she can heal someone from a young age.