if ( y/n) was death [×]

attention /!\

in this chapter the meme squad and JR have made peace and made promises to each other.

to story:

no one pov

outside the house seen a little girl enjoying the cold air with hair ( h/c) which is none other than ( y/n).

She was enjoying the cold air outside alone as she was calming herself down.

( y/n) tried not to cry but her heart hurt so much because of someone's words that hurt her.

(y/n) then cried "why... even though I didn't do anything!? I didn't hurt her and why do they always believe what she says!!!" thought (y/n).

"I'm innocent... why did they all fall into her lies." (y/n) muttered sadly.

"everything was fine... but since there was cessy everything has been ruined." mumbled (y/n).

(y/n) still remembers all the words they said since there was cessy who pretended to be hurt and blamed her on her making them hate her now.

then ( y/n) looked with dull eyes in her hands that there was a sharp object she took in the kitchen, ( y/n) continued to look at the object then smiled.

"perhaps... if only I didn't live they might be happy." thought (y/n).

then (y/n) got up from her seat then looked at the moon above her with tears "why is the world always unfair to me." he muttered sadly.

then (y/n) walked to the garden behind her house and walked towards her favorite place, then (y/n) sat in a place full of her favorite flowers smiling.

then she pointed the tip of the knife at her chest before (y/n) killed herself she smiled with tears flowing as she said...

"I hope you all are happy without me."

then the knife stabbed into ( y/n's chest) making her chest hurt and bleeding profusely then ( y/n) immediately fell into a pile of her favorite flowers.

the color of the flower that was (f/c) was now red with blood, (y/n)'s vision blurred but the pain in her gradually began to disappear.

( y/n)'s breath started to become weak then... ( y/n) stopped breathing and her heartbeat stopped beating.

( y/n) had died by suicide because she couldn't bear the pain she was going through.

skip time next day

ink pov

I'm doing an assignment in my office then I think with ( y/n) these few days, he is not present at his work and that makes me a little worried.

I then felt guilty during the incident where cessy was hurt and blamed (y/n), at that time she said that she didn't do anything and cessy kept saying that it was all wrong (y/n).

when that day the meme squad was coming to JR to visit us when they came the incident happened, I felt something was wrong with the wound on cessy.

if he was injured why didn't he immediately treat his wound like that, he should have been unable to move with that much wound.

"Something's wrong with cessy." I thought.

then a knock on my office door made me confused "come in." I said.

then the door opens and shows ... " error? nightmare? what are you two doing here?" I asked.

"ink...can we talk to you." said nightmare.