part 13

( please play the song when i said so)

Previous :

Then her face approached me, I widened my eyes in surprise at what she wanted to do.

"uhmm ... aren't you too close." I said nervously.

"It's okay to calm down I'll give you a small gift that will come in handy later." said myself from the future.

then her face is getting closer ... closer ... closer then ...
.

.

.

.

"hummph !?" I widened my eyes in shock and shock, the me from the future just kissed me right on my lips !?

then she let go of our kiss then she smiled, I'm still in shock with what happened just now.

But I feel something different, is she giving me something more again !?

"Please use that power well and for the future good (y / n)." said myself from the future.

then myself from the future started to disappear and my vision started to turn white.

Now :

I immediately opened my eyes and got up, I then covered my mouth with my hand.

"What the heck !? me from the future just kissed me right on my lips !!" I thought.

I shook my head "No way !? Someone I know not long ago got a kiss from me and it's right on my lips !?" I thought in shock.

My face turned red when I remembered about the kiss just now in my dream, I felt my cheeks become warm.

"(y / n)?" said someone.

I looked beside me and saw Alice aunt who seemed to have just woken up from sleep.

"yes?" I said.

"(y / n) !? You're awake !!" said Aunt Alice.

She immediately hugged me tightly making it hard for me to breathe "aunty !! I'm having trouble breathing !!" I said.

She immediately let go and apologized, she then looked at me and asked a lot of questions.

" Are you alright!?

is anyone sick !!

or there is a broken bone in you (y / n) !! "said Aunt Alice.

"Woah ... calm down Aunt Alice !! I'm fine ... maybe just tired and fast asleep." I said.

"Don't make your aunt so worried (y / n) !! You know you've been asleep for 2 days !!" he said with great worry.

I widened my eyes "what !? 2 days I've been asleep !!" I said the same as with Aunt Alice.

"Your parents are very worried !! They both look sleep deprived and they both seem to be not eating too." said Aunt Alice.

I then became worried hearing what Aunt Alice said "Where are they now aunt?" I asked.

"they are now in the shop at work, they both asked me to take care of you." said Aunt Alice.

I looked at alice aunt confused "whether father and mother will not be suspicious of you aunt." I said.

she shook her head "I told them who I really am ... and they believed me." replied the aunt.

I breathed a sigh of relief, Aunt Alice then rubbed my head "You are very lucky to have parents like them (y / n) ... at first I did not think that your father is actually the last descendant of the family (L / n)." said Aunt Alice.