part 15

Previous :

when she got out she saw blue was wearing her crown flower and a bird perched on his back.

blue saw (y / n) and immediately blushed blue cheeks "this is not what you think !!" said blue nervously.

"It's okay !! You can wear the crown flower and the birds are like that if they feel comfortable," said (y / n).

(y / n) then approached blue and stood next to blue.

"let's go immediately" said Blue.

(y / n) nodded then she was holding the blue sleeve clothes then they both entered a portal where they went.

Now :

( y/n) pov

After I entered the portal, I was immediately amazed by what I saw.

( ignore 3 person above)

I saw lots of stars and the view of the color of the sky was so beautiful.

"Woah ~ this place is amazing !! (☆ O ☆)." I said with admiration.

"* chuckles * I know right? This place is very beautiful and I often come here just to see this place." said Blue.

I kept looking up at the sky and saw the beautiful view of the moon stars.

until Blue told me to follow him somewhere again.

I nodded then followed behind while looking around.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere more comfortable and beautiful while looking at the stars in the sky." replied Blue.

skip time ~

after arriving at the place where Blue was referring to, I was immediately amazed ... again.

"this place is so pretty !!" I said

I then looked around this place and saw blue flowers which I thought were beautiful.