part 3 : promise

( y/n ) pov

now I'm hiding behind the tree that I saw earlier.
When I was hiding, I felt something while I was hiding behind a tree, but I don't want to think about that now.

suddenly I heard footsteps leading here, I started to panic, I don't know where else to hide.

I don't know what to do then I hide my head in my hands.

When I heard the sound of approaching footsteps, I started to panic even more.

When I was panicking, I didn't know that the sound of the footsteps had stopped right behind me.

I was the one who realized that the sound of the footsteps had disappeared, it means that now that person is behind me.

then I heard that person say "who are you?".

I was still scared, now I have to BRAVE to answer that person.

I then said "(y / n)". who is still hiding in my hand.

when I said my name that person then fell silent.

without me knowing that person was in his mind

"y-y / n her ... she's still safe ...
I thought ... she ... she's already ... "thought the person in shock." I saw it myself with my own sight together with my brother #########  that she fell from clif"thought the person in fear.

I, who is with this person I don't recognize, is indeed strange ... but why do I feel like I've met this person before.

I then shook my head getting rid of this uncomfortable feeling. I then researched that person .... and it turns out that all this time he was a member of the monster who had been free a few months ago.

I then felt my face slightly blackened, why didn't I notice it earlier.

"oh ... yes he has not told his name to me ... wow not manners it turns out he is" I thought sweating dropping.

second pov

y / n then clears her throat and gets his attention.

" What is wrong ?" he asked me.

"I don't want to be rude ... but since earlier you haven't introduced yourself to me you know". said y / n.

then that person blink then blush and embarrassed by this attitude.

then he quickly introduced himself to y / n,
" Forgive me ...
for my disrespect .... my name is dream ... dream guardian of positivity ". said dream polite.

y / n then chuckled as dream introduced itself.

"what's funny?" said dream a little annoyed.

y / n then shook his head and said "you remind me of my little friend" said y / n.

"what makes me the same as your friend?" said a curious dream.
"You both have the same personality .... or almost, the first to meet and then forget to introduce yourself" said y / n happily.

"oh ..." said the dream.
then the atmosphere became quiet. then y / n speak again.

"why don't we sit down first and know each other". said y / n smiling into the dream.

dream shakes his head and blushes a little because of the smile she gave him, dream actually missing her smile .... his childhood friend and brother.

"so what if our introduction starts with you first". said y / n.

".... of course" said the dream.

skip →→

After y / n and dream got to know each other (or again), they are now like close friends.

but immediately they were surprised by the necklace worn by y / n lit (2 / f / c), the dream that feels that y / n will wake up from sleep becomes a little sad. because he knows, that he will not see his friend again.

y / n pov

When I was chatting with a dream to get to know each other suddenly I was surprised by the necklace gift from my late father, shining like the first time I saw it. but the one that shines with color (2 / f / c) is not the color (f / c).

I then saw a dream like he was sad? why dream sad? did she think I would leave her alone.

I felt like my body wanted to disappear, I saw the dream's face like I wanted to cry, before I completely disappeared I immediately approached the dream and hugged him while talking.

"It's okay dream, we will definitely meet again". I said.

dream who heard my words then held me tight and said "really?" said dream holding back his tears.

"yes !!" I said.

"promise?" said dream.

"yes ... I promise dream, we will meet again". I said smiling one last time before my body disappeared.

" i promies "

then we let go of our hugs and we share the smile one last time, and my body disappears completely.

A/n : "  hai guys how are you today?  Sorry i not update the stories a weeks, becuase i been busy with school work and house. So yeah.... but i will my best to update the next part... If i am not very busy.  I hope you guys enjoying this story and bye guys see you~.