if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1

A/n : hello guys!! Sorry for not update for so long!! This month i been busy!! So ... i get bored and here!! I make a new spesial chapter again for disappear my bored, So i hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you very much for read and voting this book ... that make me happy!!

To the story :

( y/n) pov

today is such a sunny morning and it's time to do activities as usual.

"( y/n)!! please help mom for a second!!" call my mom.

I immediately ran to my mother "what help mom?" I asked.

"I want you to buy an egg and flour." my mother answered.

then she gave me a money "be careful on the road ( y/n)." I said my mother.

I nodded and smiled "Okay mom!" I said.

Then I went out to buy ingredients like my mom said.

"But why do I feel... worried." I thought.

I put that feeling aside for a while now it's time to buy materials for my mother.

skip time [after buying flour and eggs]

After buying flour and sugar I started walking back to the shop "there are also many people waiting in line today." I said.

I walked until in front of the traffic light, I waited for the red light to change.

suddenly I was hugged by someone made me a little surprised "( y/n)!! I miss you!.".

"amelia?" I said.

" true!! one and only one!!" said amelia.

I looked at him then I saw uncle amelia "hello ( y/n)." said uncle amelia.

"hello uncle ... amelia what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm buying food for my pet." Amelia answered happily.

"Oh! what about the kitten we took care of at that time?"I asked.

"They're all fine!! They've all grown into cute cats (y/n)!!" Amelia replied.

then we both chatted with each other until i saw a small child beside amelia who was playing ball, then the ball fell into the highway and he took the ball.

I then felt something bad was going to happen and suddenly suddenly I saw a car that was going pretty fast.

I who saw it immediately looked at the little boy who was still on the highway, then I saw the car wanted to hit the little boy.

I immediately ran towards the little boy and then pushed him backwards.

I saw the shocked face of the little boy and Amelia "( y/n)!!!" Amelia shouted.

then I saw the car was in front of me and .... then ....

CRASH!!!

I was hit by the car far away, my body felt heavy and I saw a lot of blood.

Then I heard screams from people then I saw Amelia and her uncle running towards me.

then she hugged me while crying and I saw uncle amelia who was on the phone with someone with a very worried face and wanted to cry.

"(y/n)!! I beg you to hold on!!" said amelia.

I felt pain all over my body especially my head because I didn't have time to protect my head and the car was so strong when it hit me.