part 9

Previous:

"This little girl is very attractive" thought the mysterious figure.

then the mysterious figure stopped paying attention (y / n), he then smiled.

"She is also cute, beautiful, and smart, always it turns out she also has great strength," said the mysterious figure.

"I will say this to him" said the mysterious figure with a smile.

Now:

5 day later♡♧☆

( y/n) POV

"(y / n) my dear ... let's wake up it's morning" someone said.

I then opened my eyes, I saw my mother who was waking me up.

"good morning mom" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Morning too my dear" said my mother, rubbing (h / c) hair.

I then got up from my bed, and saw my mother who seemed to bring something.

"This is your breakfast, I brought you your favorite soup (f /s/n)." said my mother with a smile.

I then took the soup and ate it slowly, "Uhm! Mother's soup is the best" I said happily.

My mother chuckled with my words, "okay (y / n) you hurry to eat your soup, if it's done let's change your bandages" said my mother with a smile.

I nodded and continued eating.

skip》 after finishing eating the soup ☆

After I eat my soup, now I will change my bandage with the help of my mother.

"now (y / n), take off your clothes, mom will band you" said my mother.

I then took off my shirt, after that my mother put a bandage around where I was injured.

"it's finished" said my mother.

then my mother took the clothes and put them on me, after I put on the clothes I realized that there was a necklace and a letter.

I then took it and saw my mother "mom ... who delivered this?" I asked while showing a necklace and a letter.

my mother then saw what I showed "oh ... the necklace is from amelia she said she forgot to return your necklace and if the letter was ... i also don't know, when i entered your room mom only saw amelia returning your necklace.

and I saw that there was a letter beside your desk, then I asked Amelia if the letter was hers?

and Amelia replied that the letter was not from her, then Amelia said maybe it was from a nurse or a doctor here, "said my mother.

I then saw the contents of the letter, when I wanted to open the contents of the letter suddenly there was a knock on the door.

* tok ... * tok ... * tokk ...

my mother then got up from her place and went to the door.

"Yes? Is there anything I can help you with?" my mother asked.

I then saw who was there at the door "Oh Amelia !! You finally came" I said happily.

then amelia looked at me and smiled cheerfully, she immediately ran towards me and hugged me.

"(y / n) !? how are you? I really miss you and want to play with you again," said Amelia, frowning.

I then hugged Amelia back and replied "I'm better, maybe in a few days we can play together again Amelia" I said with a smile