prologue

You can play now.

Y

/n pov
in a dream
There is a girl who has hair color (h / c) (hair color), colored eyes (e / c) (eye color), playing in her backyard garden with her mother. "Mother, see I brought a crown for mom and dad" she said with a smile, "wow, my daughter is very clever at making her flower crown" her mother said. they were having fun making crown flowers until evening. "father i brought you a beautiful flower crown from the garden behind the house" she said as he approached his father, "thank you my dear" her father said. her father wore the crown flower that was given to her daughter, "daddy also has a surprise for this cute daddy daughter" her father spoke. "oh! what is it?" She talked happily her father chuckled, her father took something in his pocket and took it out. "dad, what is that?" she said confused. "This is a surprise necklace that dad wants to give to my beloved daughter." his father chatted, while wearing his daughter a necklace which he gave to his daughter.

" his father chatted, while wearing his daughter a necklace which he gave to his daughter

( just like that but with your faforite color).

"Wow! This is so beautiful daddy!" She talked happily her parents chuckled at the reaction of their daughter. "And I also want to give something to this beautiful mama's child a surprise" her  mother said.

"wow! is that true mah!" She  talked happily her mother nodded, her mother took something from her hand. "This is a bracelet from my family that you want to give to my daughter" her mother said. while wearing her daughter a colored bracelet (f / c) (favorite color).

 while wearing her daughter a colored bracelet (f / c) (favorite color)

( like that but with your faforite color).

"Wow! This is so beautiful, mom" she said happily. then her daughter hugged her parents happily.

"please you take care of our gifts my dear". her parents chatted while kissing her daughter's forehead.

the daughter smiled in response.

after they daughter took off her embrace they daughter suddenly was shocked by the sight she now saw.

the parents are covered with blood on their bodies, which makes the child cry...

Then...