part 19

Previous :

"Huh?"

I held my cheeks which were suddenly wet making me surprised "why am I crying!?" I said surprised.

then I felt my soul hurt and ... empty.

I widened my eye sockets "don't... don't (y/n)... no!! there's no way... hahaha this must be just my imagination!! I thought.

but i feel this is not my imagination i then cry " no ... no ( y/n ) !!!." I thought.

dream and nightmare pov

"(Y/N) CANNOT DIE!!!" they both thought.

Now :

Alice POV

"I can't see... where am I and why is it so dark here." I thought.

"Alice~"

" Who!!." I thought.

"Alice~ Hurry up and wake up!! Everyone is waiting for you to wake up!!"

"Who are you and why do you know my name!?" I thought.

"...you'll find out later!! now you have to wake up and... please take care of (y/n) for me."

"Wait ... I remember this voice ... sister!!" I thought.

I then saw the figure I missed was in front of me smiling "Wake up Alice ... they are all waiting for you." my sister said.

then I was pushed until I fell and I immediately opened my eyes.

"(gasp)!? ack... it hurts." I muttered.

I then around me then I realized that I was now in the hospital, I woke up slowly.

I then saw a bandage on my head and body "what happened yesterday?" I said.

not long after that I immediately remembered everything about yesterday's incident and the attack from that mysterious person.

I widened my eyes when I realized (y/n) was there too" (y/n)!?" I thought.

when I wanted to get out of bed suddenly the door to my room opened showing (F/m/n), she widened her eyes then ran towards me and hugged me.

"You finally wake up!!" say (f/m/n).

I hugged her back then let go of my hug and looked at her worriedly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly.

She then lowered her head " ...you have been unconscious for several months." She said sadly.

I widen my eyes when I hear the words of ( f/m/n) " then... how are things with ( y/n)!?" I asked very worried.

"(y/n) is the same as you until now she still hasn't woken up, she almost lost a lot of blood if only Ray didn't come and quickly take her to the hospital with you." answer (f/m/n).

"Then I'll go see her." I said.

"Not yet!! You just woke up and your wound is going to hurt even more." he said.

"But (y/n)." I said.

"There is already my husband guarding there so don't worry, he also looks tired waiting for (y/n) to wake up." say ( f/m/n) softly.

"How are you two doing?" I asked.

"We're both fine... strangely we both have no injuries at all." answer (f/m/n).

"That's because (y/n) used her healing magic to heal you two." I answered.

"(gasp)!? She actually used it!?" said (f/m/n) in surprise.