part 7 :" kidnapping"

Previous:
father (y / n) could only smile when he saw his daughter and her new friend (y / n).

"yes ... I'm very lucky to have a daughter like her" ( y/n) father said.

Now :

(Y / n) pov

after I and Amelia finished hugging, Amelia and her uncle said goodbye to go home because it was already night.

Even though my father allowed Amelia and her uncle to rest for the night, he said Uncle Amelia "couldn't" because he had a lot of work and Amelia had to stay at his house because of what happened earlier.

my father understood, me then walked to amelia and hugged her one last time, my father also did the same with me hugging uncle amelia.

I then whispered something to Amelia "Don't forget about the plan earlier" I said.

amelia then nodded at me, me then smiled at her one last time, when i wanted to walk towards my father's place.

suddenly my hands were pulled by amelia then i widened my eyes after what amelia did to me, amelia kissed my cheek.

My father and uncle Amelia widened their eyes, I then immediately ran to the back of my father with a reddish face.

then my father and uncle amelia laughed after what amelia did to me, then amelia and uncle amelia said goodbye.

after the departure of amelia and uncle ~

my father and I went to the house, when I got home suddenly my mother hugged me she cried.

I then hugged my mother too I then apologized to my mother, my mother then calmly helped by my father.

my mother after calming down she then scolded me if I did something like that again, then I could not go with them to the shop as punishment.

I immediately nodded not wanting to make my mother even more angry, my mother then hugged me again but this time softly.

"this time mom forgive you but don't ever do it again huh?

now you brush your teeth and sleep "said the mother.

"Okay mom ... I'm sorry, I won't repeat it again" I said apologetically to my mother.

my mother then smiled and gave me a good night kiss, then they came out of my room.

I then immediately brushed my teeth into the bathroom, changed my nightgown and went to sleep.

I then climbed onto my bed and slept with Laura beside me.

in (y / n) dream ~

I opened my eyes, I was in a place ... but this time it was different not like before when I met a nightmare or a dream.

This place ... was like an old place, I then got up and started walking around this place.

then I stopped in a room ... I stopped because I heard the sound of a child crying, I then slowly entered the room.

When I entered the room, I could see the figure of a girl who was crying while holding her friend.

she shouted asking her friend to stay with her, I then approached the girl to make it clear what was happening.

when I saw the girl it was clear I immediately widened my eyes and my hand in my mouth, I immediately trembled and cried when I saw who the girl and her friend were.

it turns out that the girl is amelia and the figure of her friend in her lap is .... ME.

amelia crying over myself she screamed for me to stay with her, I could see my face in Amelia's lap who was in pain.