xxv

2017. 06. 30.

"he's so annoying," mark huffed.

"he's just mad," renjun countered and rubbed circles on mark's back.

mark hugged renjun tighter to refrain himself from getting more irritated. "still. he can't stay mad at me forever. he can't just keep on picking fights with me all the time. he has to talk to me to understand," he explained and sighed.

he's getting all worked up again about donghyuck. the boy was firmly denying every chance of mark to explain to him. he'd just out of nowhere shout at him and roll his eyes at him. at first, mark could ignore it. but donghyuck's attitude became very bad, intolerable, messing with mark's things purposely. and mark went off, dealing with donghyuck's annoyance with annoyance.

the two always ended up fighting and shouting, and even jaehyun can't stop them. but one things that mark still adored donghyuck for is that he never told the other members that he's dating someone.

he can rat mark out but he didn't.

"you can't force him. he'll open up when he's ready," renjun pulled back and held mark's hand. "let's eat outside?" he smiled at him.

"it's the first time you asked me out," mark wriggled his brows. renjun is always scared when sneaking out to have a night date.

renjun tilted his head and hummed. "my favorite person is sad. i thought i had to do something about it," he retorted.

"you can do something for me now," mark turned their position over and pinned the younger against the wall.

and renjun badly wants to wipe off the grin off his face. "i hate you," he mumbled and tried to hide his reddened face on mark's chest.

"you love me," mark chuckled. "and i love you too," he whispered to renjun's ears and hugged him again.

if they see how renjun can blow the sadness or anger away out of mark with the most subtle touch, would they still question why mark wants to stay with him?

㊙️

u guys dont get it, i dont want a boyfriend if its not mark lee