xx

2017. 05. 09.

"yah, i'm your favorite senior, stop drooling over winwin hyung," mark glared at renjun.

renjun laughed at him and playfully said, "he's handsome!" he showed mark again winwin's teaser photos that was released two days ago.

"wait for my teasers tonight, you'll change your mind," mark scrunched his nose at him to show annoyance.

"no. he really looks good, i won't change my mind. just look at him!"

mark doesn't know why winwin's teasers even get its way to renjun (or maybe renjun was lurking on social media and happened to see it) but he's not liking the attention he's giving to the fellow chinese.

he himself adores and loves winwin for no reason, just like everybody else. but winwin already got a lot of people who's willing to jump off a cliff for him, renjun shouldn't add to the list.

fishing out his phone, mark sent photos to renjun. once renjun received it, he almost laughed at how childish mark is.

he sent renjun his teaser photos that were supposed to be posted later at midnight. "what am i going to do with this," renjun joked.

"how do i look?" mark asked with excitement.

renjun shrugged, "pretty good."

"more than winwin hyung?" the canadian asked in hopes that renjun would say yes, he's his favorite member anyways.

"nah. winwin hyung's my new favorite–"

"huang renjun!" mark crossed his arms and puckered his lower lip. "how can you change that so easily..." he whispered, looking at anywhere but renjun.

renjun couldn't suppress his laugher anymore. when will mark ever stop being cute? "i'm kidding! look at you, sulking like a baby. of course, you're
still my favourite. and it'll stay like that even if i'm not your favourite anymore."

never. mark would never like another junior the way he likes renjun. it's simply impossible.

"are you sure?" mark puts down his arms and seriously looked at renjun.

of course, renjun is sure. he nodded at the canadian, "you'll always be my favourite person."

fuck– senior, renjun! senior! renjun almost slapped his mouth when he slipped off a different word.

for mark, hearing person instead of senior made him lose his frown. "you promise?" he asked, showing his pinky finger.

renjun stared at it for seconds before pressing his own pinky finger to mark's. he smiled, so innocently and genuinely, "i promise."

the two rested the pads of their thumbs together, disclosing a promise they both hoped wouldn't break.

㊙️

lie to me, stood me up, but never EVER break a pinky promise unless u want me to break ur bones