lx

LAST CHAPTER!!!

2019. 01. 26.

"i'm going to die!"

maybe donghyuck is just a bit exaggerating, but all of them really felt like they're going to pass out in nervousness.

26th of january, finally, their most awaited world tour starts. first stop, seoul.

"can you sit down, i'm getting dizzy because of you," mark took donghyuck by the hem of his white dress shirt and made him sit down beside him.

"aren't you nervous? because i am!"

mark leaned against the wall. "you're seriously asking me that? out of all of us, i'm the most nervous. this is the first time i'd perform again after the scandal."

the mentioned scandal made donghyuck smack his lips. "right..." he carefully retorted.

mark smiled at him, telling him that it's fine. it really is. they can't just forever try to pretend that it never happened.

after the interview, the company announced that mark would proceed into participating with the upcoming concerts regardless of the petitions to withdraw him.

sm was expecting mark to confess the truth, yet at the end, he chose to stay with the company. or that's what they thought.

mark loves renjun. and if the only way to prove it is to pretend he never loved renjun, then he shall.

nct, who were watching from the dorm almost turned the place upside down with the sudden change of plans. it was like a miracle. they were in disbelief, but they were dancing in joy.

many were still against mark staying with the group, but there were more people who's glad he stayed. there's some who doesn't believe his statement, but all in all, the scandal died down earlier than expected.

the concert camera director called, gathering all the members to stand by.

they can hear the vcr playing, and the deafening cheer that resonated around the big dome.

"vcr ends in three... two... one. entrance cue in the count of five."

mark closed his eyes, feeling all the fans who screamed their group name.

"five."

nct.

"four."

mark lee.

"three."

it's his life.

"two."

and it's his promise to renjun.

"one."

that he'll keep performing on stage.

finally, after twenty one songs with three ments and two vcr in between, mark came to the section where he and donghyuck would have a special duet.

they're the last performance before the encore and closing ment.

"why is it with you again?" donghyuck sighed while fixing his earpiece.

they're inside the dressing room, changing their fits while the other members were having a ment.

"you act like you hate singing with me but cried like a baby when i tried to leave you," mark countered in a teasing manner.

donghyuck glared at him for bringing such a dark memory. "i wasn't me that time!" he lamely reasoned.