liv

if my charger doesn't arrive tmr i'll go crazy i MISS MY PHONE

2018. 12. 23.

"mark lee!"

the aforementioned boy tried to shove off whoever is shaking his shoulders in attempt to wake him up. they don't even have any schedule until two in the afternoon.

"i'm calling doyoung hyung if you don't wake up now," donghyuck threatened the older.

and who even likes to be woke up by doyoung? he would drag you by your feet if he has to. letting out an annoyed groan, he unwillingly sat upright, eyes barely opened. "what? it's too early," he grumpily said, body in the verge of flopping down his bed again.

"it's eleven, dumbass. we're having early lunch so we could all prepare before heading out. come on," donghyuck removed mark's blanket and gestured him to stand up.

"i won't eat. i want to sleep more," mark prompted and took back his blankets.

donghyuck rolled his eyes at his statement. why do they always ask him to wake mark up? it's such a pain in the ass. "taeyong hyung won't let me eat if i can't bring you at the dining table now," he said and pulled mark by his wrist. "faster! i'm hungry!"

although he badly wanted to chase his sleep he barely had, mark knew that donghyuck won't leave him alone.

after washing his face and brushing his teeth, he joined his group at the dining table. he sat between johnny and jaehyun. after shortly praying, he started joining the others at eating.

"you woke up late again," jaehyun muttered at mark, not to loud to keep the conversation to themselves.

mark shrugged, "renjun called. we were just literally talking about random stuff but we were up until five in the morning," he answered in a form of careful whisper. good thing johnny is engrossed at eating beside him.

truth to be told, renjun couldn't stay still. today's the day that he'll know if he'll debut or not. he called mark out of worries, and mark is more than willing to listen and console him.

"you guys have been like that lately," jaehyun noticed that ever since they entered december, the two always stayed up all night.

"we're just making every day count. we'll be gone for a long time and would be very busy, i'm scared i'll really miss him more than i could handle," mark shook his head. just the thought of it makes him uneasy.

jaehyun smirked at him, "pop off, lover boy."

mark only laughed at the remarks. he focused on having his lunch that taeyong and taeil and cooked for them.

they were almost finished with their meal when taeyong gathered everyone's attention. "listen carefully to me. i am guessing kun is also lecturing the kids at the other dorm too. these are from our manager and i'll just narrow it down for you guys," he opened the topic.

"who caused trouble now," yuta groaned.

"no one did. these are just precautions. it's better to be safe than sorry," taeyong answered him. "i'll assume all of you know by now the dating scandal between two idols from the three biggest companies. there's a chance that they'll reveal it by new year. and our managers wants us to lay low until then. let's not get involved in any ways," he lectured his group.

all of them nodded, including mark. a little later, johnny raised a question, "i wonder who are they. what if one of them is from our company?"

"best believe that sm will be more strict about dating. you know, dating ban has been lifted off our agreement but of course it'll still affect the company in many ways," doyoung said.