xlv

note: no timestamps for now (i can't think of any day). all scenes are from random days before september 2018

"are you sure you don't want to come home?"

"hmm. don't worry, i also found a home here."

renjun stared at mark's peaceful face. the two were at the floor, renjun leaning on the wall while mark lies his head on renjun's lap.

he traced flowers, letters and hearts on mark's cheek. "i wrote my name here so nobody could touch this anymore. it's mine," he muttered and poked the canadian's cheek a little much harder to gain his attention.

mark chuckled and opened his right eyes, peeking at his adorable boyfriend. "nobody's stealing me from you," he said.

"have you searched your name on naver and twitter today? you're even trending for wearing mismatched socks! you're that famous. everybody is my enemy."

"there's no competition to start with, baby. i'm all yours," mark assured him.

"you're just saying that but your cheeks would rip off because you're smiling too much at mina," renjun rolled his eyes.

that got mark finally waking up from his attempted nap. "that's not true," he denied.

raising a brow, renjun flashed out his phone. "yah, i watch you every time you're mc-ing. i even took pictures of you smiling at her!" he ranted.

mark jolted to steal renjun's phone away. "okay, okay. jeez, you even have proofs," he huffed and put renjun's phone on the floor.

"of course, i know you'd deny it," renjun scoffed.

a coo almost escaped mark's lips. "you're the cutest when you're jealous."

"you're annoying when you're jealous," renjun backfired.

"when did i ever get jealous," mark played dumb and crossed his arms against his chest.

"all the time. over sungchan, over jeno, even on jaehyun hyung!"

unable to defend himself, mark puckered his lower lip. "they're being too close to you..." he whispered.

"we almost even broke up because of that," renjun reminisced the time where they both wanted nothing but to free themselves from each other.

"and i'm always sorry. everyday i feel bad about it," mark's voice shrunk.

the sudden turn of mood made renjun regret bringing it up. he stroked the elder's hair and said, "let's not talk about this anymore."

"okay," mark smiled.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

*

"won't you regret it?"

"mom, if i left, that would be the thing i'd regret the most."

"mark! your finger!"

"you're so loud!"

"then move your goddamn finger!"