liii

2018. 12. 21.

21st of december, nct shakes the neo city with their world tour announcement.

renjun was still on the practice room when it was posted. his friends were all surprised to see it. while renjun.... was just sitting there, enjoying the boyfriend privileges of knowing nct things before the others.

"their first stop is seoul! should we go and watch?" jaemin giddily suggested.

"hyung, i'll go!" jisung raised his hand.

then one by one, the trainees started agreeing too.

"you, renjun? come on, it'll be fun!"

do they even have to ask that? renjun nodded, "sure. i'll go with you guys."

he'll be able to hang out with his friends, and he'll be able to watch mark on stage again. the money he'll use to buy tickets would be more than worth it.

"i won't be even surprised if you have their light stick," jeno kidded. everyone knew how much of an nctzen renjun is.

"how'd you know?" renjun played along. "i don't have one. but since you've mentioned it, maybe we should get one. i mean, we can't come empty handed," he added.

"then let's buy later after practice," chenle excitedly suggested. all of them looks up at nct. maybe because their age are the closest to them so they felt a sense of friendship. "but i've been really wondering why you like mark sunbae so much," he continued that also gained the interest of other trainees.

sungchan, who's a late trainee, still notices the different fondness renjun had for the canadian. so he also asked, "me too. i like taeyong sunbae the most because he's really on hand in looking after the trainees. what qualities of mark sunbae do you like?"

"i like taeyong sunbae the most too!" jisung seconded and he and sungchan fist bumped.

"why are you asking me this? ask jeno why he likes doyoung sunbae the most. or you, chenle! you follow jaehyun sunbae like a puppy," renjun tried to divert the topic away from him. he's scared he'll share more than he's asked.

eager to also know renjun's answer, jeno dared to answer first. "because he always treat us. and there was one time jaemin and i bumped into him and jaehyun sunbae at han river and they let us come with them."

"jaehyun sunbae is cool. like everything he does is always different from the others. he's like park seojoon on what's wrong with secretary kim," chenle explained his side.

"i'd like to ask why shotaro is into yuta sunbae but i think we all know the answer," renjun shook his head.

as usual, shotaro only giggled at him. it's just simply because they're the only japanese members of the entertainment. and it's more of like, yuta adores shotaro the most (he's yuta's second loml, based on yuta himself) so shotaro's initial reaction is to like him back.

"yah, you're just avoiding the question," jeno nudged him.

renjun hollowed his cheeks. he thought he's off the hook. "just because," he simply retorted.

"you're no fun. among us, you're the avid fan. you even have his photocards. it can't be just because," sungchan intrigued.

"it can be. ah why are you so curious about me? scram," renjun hugged himself at the corner to isolate himself from the others.

chenle and jaemin were both booing him, "kill joy!"

"shut up. y'all are so loud," despite the mockings, renjun remained his answers for himself.