xxi

2017. 06. 14.

renjun was still in a state of shock when jeno fell down while practicing, face paler than the snow. he noticed that first thing in the morning and advised the younger to rest for the day but he didn't listen.

now he was brought to the company's infirmary to get treated. they said jeno's body was just overworked and rest for a day or two would help him recover right away.

"that's why you should listen to older ones," renjun clicked his tongue at jeno and helped him to sit.

jeno weakly laughed at him, "you're only a month older than me."

"still counts. do you want to eat something? i can order outside," renjun asked.

one has to volunteer to look after jeno, renjun didn't hesitate to raise his hand. his heart almost fell the moment jeno's body hit the floor. the sound was so solid, renjun thought he broke a bone or something.

"go back. i'll just sleep and join you guys again tomorrow," jeno, again, with bare strength left, tried to push renjun away.

why must kids be so stubborn? renjun tweaked jeno's ear, earning a low groan from him. "that again! why won't you listen to a word i say?" he glared at him.

"i'm a patient, don't hurt me," jeno pouted while rubbing his ear.

"i'll make sure you'll be a patient for a month if you keep insisting to stay alone. i'll order whatever if you don't like anything in specific," renjun then borrowed jeno's phone since he left his on the practice room, to order.

when the food arrived, jeno started acting up as renjun prepares the table attached on his clinic bed.

jeno shook renjun's arm to appear cute or whatever it is, "pleaaase," he whined.

"jen, you only had a fatigue. your arm is not dislocated, eat by yourself," renjun dismissed him and motioned him to eat.

but jeno was only staring at him, and pushed his plate away. "don't want to," he firmly said.

"did you hit your head earlier or something? why are you acting like a kid," renjun rolled his eyes and just started feeding jeno who appeared to like being treated like a baby. "clingy," he teased the younger who was showing him his famous eye smile while cutely munching.

"you love it," jeno winked at him.

renjun fake gagged and pinched jeno's side, "shut up and eat."

slowly, mark took steps away from the infirmary.

he was so damn worried. when lunch time was finished yet renjun didn't come and he can't contact him, mark rushed to their practice room, not giving a shit if he's late on his own practice.

the trainees inside said renjun was on the infirmary, and mark didn't listen to another word and rushed to the infirmary. he didn't even get to hear that renjun wasn't the one hurt, that's why he panicked.

so that's what it feels like.

to be jealous.

mark can barely remember a time he was jealous. he never envied his friends back in canada who had a better life than him. he never envied the other trainees before who were greater than him.

because mark knew his worth. and he knew that he can also be like them.

today, was rather different. he can't help it.