xlii

i write socmed aus in twt now lwoisnwnwnj @/jenrenification

if u dont want a spoiler for this book's ending, dont visit that acc bc im so talkative there looooll

"what are you guys so cute for?" taeyong quoted as he entered his room with the greeting sight of the couple on a warm hug.

he had grape juices on his hands so he decided to kick the door close, but before he could even hear the clicking sound of the door, a hand stopped it. "jae?" he knotted his forehead.

the said guy entered the room and locked the door himself. "donghyuck and johnny hyung are going to burst my eardrums off. they play like they're at a real war," jaehyun complained and snatched a drink from taeyong's hand.

he's going crazy on his shared room with donghyuck and mark, so he decided to come over taeyong's. he headed towards taeyong's bed and greeted the couple, "i know i'm gonna fourth wheel but it's better than staying with donghyuck."

renjun felt a little shy because taeyong and jaehyun were just watching them as he sat on mark's lap. but he guess the older ones don't really mind.

"i know this isn't the celebration you guys want, and i'm really sorry because i can't do something about it," taeyong said, slightly disappointed at himself that this is the extent of what he can do for the couple.

"hyung, this is more than too much. if it weren't for you we won't even be able to celebrate it together. really, thank you, hyung," mark assured him, sincerity on his tone.

taeyong fought a smile, only to fail. he's happy for them even though, "still. i could've done better."

"hyung, don't sweat about it. look, these kids have nowhere to be but in each other's arms. and you made that possible. you're the best leader and older brother anyone could wish for," from behind, jaehyun made sure taeyong knows how big his role is to the two's relationship. he gave the older a proud pat on the back.

mark and renjun shared a look and smiled at each other. "you too, jaehyun hyung. you also made this possible," renjun started shyly but his voice gets confident by each word.

"of course! i am jung jaehyun, the valentine's boy, the epitome of love," jaehyun not-so-humbly chuckled and winked at them.

laughter filled the room. just like that, renjun, for once, felt like he's accepted. that he's being seen for what he is. that he's free to love.

he can breathe again.

the four decided to watch a movie. jaehyun moved johnny's bed next to taeyong's so they can have a bigger space while taeyong went out to bring some snacks.

"is he gonna spend the night here?" jaehyun asked as he jumped at the bed and crawling at the right furthest part.

"no."

"yes"

renjun slapped mark's back in denial, "no! it wasn't on our plan!"

mark shrugged and stole a peck on renjun's cheeks before laying down the bed. "it is now," he announced.

"mark, no. they'll be looking for me at the dorms," renjun countered and sat beside mark who automatically wrapped his arm around his waist.

"you can just tell them you're on jeno's place or whatever," mark reasoned. the closest trainee to renjun that mark knows besides sungchan is jeno.

"no. i'll go home before seven pm and that's it."

with a pout, mark rubbed his cheek at renjun's arm. "even if i say please?" he cutely mumbled. jaehyun almost threw his guts out at the sight of his member.