Chapter 20: The Battle Of Hypnotists

"Sorry, I went overboard... I was angry." Shoto said as he began melting the ice glacier with his left hand. Shoto then glanced at Izuku, who the ice glacier was only a few centimeters away from his face. Izuku looked back at Shoto who was staring at him with cold eyes, as if he's telling him that this is the fate that awaits him.

He looks... sad, more than intimidating. Izuku thought as he could tell something was troubling Shoto. So, he made his decision, that he will help Shoto.

While Shoto was busy melting the ice glacier he made, Izuku was writing some stuff in his notebook. To be more precise, he was changing Ochaco's stats and adding new paragraphs about her Quirk. He wrote down:

Name: Ochaco Uraraka

Quirk: Zero Gravity. Ochaco's Quirk gives her the power to nullify the effects of gravity on solid targets (living and nonliving) by touching them with the pads on her fingertips, causing them to become weightless and float. She is able to cancel the effect of her Quirk by touching her finger pads together. The main drawback is that if the upper weight limit is exceeded, or if Ochaco floats herself, she will suffer from severe nausea.

Stats:

Power: 2/5 D

Speed: 1/5 E

Technique: 5/5 A

Intelligence: 3/5 C

Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

"Uraraka, did you still feel nauseous when you used your new ability?" Izuku asked the brunette, halting his writing for a second.

She gave a thoughtful look, trying her best to remember the sensation before she gave a nod. "Yes, I still felt nauseous, but I think it was lighter than before? Not so sure."

"It's okay." Izuku replied.

Quirk Awakening: Gravity Manipulation?

A new level of gravity control on objects around her much more powerful, to the point of it being easy to confuse it for telekinesis. Nausea weakness is still present.

Quirk Awakening State Stats:

Power: 4.5/5 B+

Speed: 1/5 E

Technique: 6.5/5 S+

Intelligence: 3/5 C

Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

I don't have a lot of information about her Quirk Awakening or whatever it was, but for the meantime, I think these notes should suffice. But man I have to say, you really should be proud of yourself Uraraka. If I had gone against you, I would've definitely lost. It's a shame that your first opponent was Kacchan, who his Quirk helped him a lot to counter yours, but with that kind of power you could've easily gotten first or second place today. He said in his head, as he re-read the notes he just wrote.

"Deku is that me?" Ochaco asked. She leaned closer as she observed the sketch and the notes with interest.

"Uraraka! S-So close..." Izuku stuttered as he blushed.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry..." She pulled away with her own blush. Wait, why am I getting all flustered? She mentally asked herself. But they quickly snapped out of their embarrassment.

However, this didn't go unnoticed by Mina who decided to observe for now.

"Deku, you've been amazing since I met you, but the Sports Festival is making me think that you're amazing all over again." Ochaco exclaimed, as she read Izuku's notes. She agreed with everything Izuku wrote.