Chapter 15: The Sports Festival

Four Days Later:

Izuku was finally discharged from the hospital, his whole body was healed except for his right leg, and so he still had his crutches to support him. Meanwhile all of the UA students moved to the dorms, and started to train for the upcoming Sports Festival. As for Izuku, he decided to move into the dorms as well and was now heading there, leaving his old room for Himiko. Fortunately, he was able to convince his mom, after explaining to her how hard Himiko's situation is, without mentioning her being a criminal or that she sucks his blood every day to satisfy her urges.

"Toga, please don't forget to behave well and to not do anything suspicious while I'm gone." Izuku said, as he was standing in front of the UA High School's gates.

"Izuku, I think I already told you to call me Himiko, right?" Himiko said, while staring darkly at Izuku and pulling her knife, placing it at his throat.

"Y-Yes Himiko." Izuku said nervously.

Himiko smiled and put her knife away, as she regained her cheerful tone once again. "That's more like it, and don't worry I won't cause you any trouble Izuku, also your mom is in good hands."

During the past few days, Himiko completely stopped committing crimes. The reason was that she was actually confused by the recent events that happened. She always thought that she had to choose between two paths; living the so-called Normal Way, the way that her parents tried to force on her, or becoming a villain and live freely. However, meeting Izuku opened a lot of new doors, he was different from everyone. The guy was totally okay with her drinking his blood and praised her Quirk. Something she never thought would ever happen. Izuku Midoriya was a mystery to Himiko, a mystery that she was willing to solve.

"I'll come back at dinner time so that you can suck my blood, so see you later Himiko." Izuku exclaimed as he entered the gates. Once he entered the dorms, he was very surprised to see the students from Class 1-A and 1-B, quietly sitting in the common area and staring at him. "Hey, uuh... what's wrong guys?" He asked.

"Dude you have to hide-" Kaminari broke the silence but was very quickly cut off.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA! HOW DARE YOU TRICK US TO GET YOURSELF IN DANGER YOU IDIOT! USING AN ILLUSION ON AIZAWA-SENSEI, AND TRICKING US ALL TO FIGHT THE NOMU! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS EASILY!" Itsuka yelled at him, her voice sending shivers down everyone's spines.

"It-Itsuka... I'm really sorry, I promise I won't do anything like that again, alright?" Izuku said, with a little bit of fear in his voice as he shrieked. Who knew that Itsuka could be this terrifying when she's mad?

"SORRY?! SORRY?! SORRY, ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT, YOU DIDN'T ONLY GET YOURSELF IN DANGER, BUT YOU USED YOUR QUIRK ON YOUR TEACHER AND BROKE THE RULES. FOR GOD SAKE, THEY MAY EXPEL YOU FOR ALL WE KNOW!" Itsuka exclaimed.

"Ex-Expel?!" Izuku asked, with visible fear and shock in his voice.

"Midoriya, while I agree that saving All Might was very heroic back then, but breaking the rules and using your Quirk on your teacher is a big mistake. I mean you even did it in the first place to disobey his orders, so there's that too. That is not how a UA student should behave. I just hope you won't get into any trouble." Iida added, while moving his hand in a chop motion.

Izuku was a bit shaken by this, but he didn't regret what he did, he saved his friends and teachers and this is what matters. "I'll accept any punishment they'll give me, but I don't regret anything." Izuku said, gaining his confidence back and looking determined, only to lose it shortly after.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT REGRETTING ANYTHING! YOU MUST BE THE MOST STUPID PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! HAVE YOU LISTENED TO WE HAVE JUST TOLD YOU!" Itsuka kept shouting while everyone kept laughing.