Chapter 26: Bonds

I feel so nervous. I don't know how to party, and I don't want to embarrass myself or anything. Izuku thought as he went downstairs.

Once he arrived to the common room, he saw a few students like Denki, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, Awase, Ibara, Kosei, Bakugo and Tsuyu.

"Hey everyone... Seems like everyone isn't ready yet." Izuku commented.

"Yeah, everyone is busy packing their bags to leave tomorrow. But I'm sure they'll be here in a few minutes." Denki replied as he was setting up his Wii.

"Hey, how about we decide what we'll eat for dinner?" Awase asked everyone present.

"That's a good idea... Katsudon?!" Izuku excitedly asked. However, he was met with a flat "No." from everyone. Seems like not everyone was in a mood for Katsudon.

Denki turned on his Wii, before inserting his Wii Sports CD. "Anyone wants to play?"

"Yes! Let's go Deku! You and I will have a boxing match!" Bakugo said as he was looking forward to beat Izuku.

"Sorry to disappoint you Kacchan, but my arm is still recovering." Izuku replied with a sheepish smile.

"FUCK!" Bakugo shouted which annoyed Ibara because she wasn't a fan of his vulgar language.

"I'll fight you Bakugo." Denki stepped up.

"Huh? You want to fight me, Pikachu!" Bakugo replied as he let out small explosions from his hand.

"I meant in the game bro!" Denki quickly said as he defensively raised his hands. He was afraid to go against Bakugo in a real fight.

"Doesn't matter. Grab the controllers quickly and let's fight so that I can kill you!"

While Katsuki and Denki began their boxing match, with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu cheering from behind, the others went back to the main topic.

"So, what are we eating?" Mina asked.

"How about Ichiraku Ramen?" Came Monoma's voice who had just arrived.

"Ichiraku Ramen? I never heard of it." Sero commented.

"That's because they opened in the USA first. But they came here recently and I assure you, their ramen is more than delicious." Monoma assured them.

Everyone then began to think about it, while Denki was sulking over the fact that he lost to Bakugo in their boxing match, which was expected.

"Sounds promising... We could try it." Izuku finally said and everyone seemed to agree with him. "Let's search for the menu and choose something."

"That's my Copycat buddy for you." Monoma said as he was happy to see Izuku taking up on his offer.

"I'm down for it too." Kosei commented.

Shortly after, more students started to come to the common room. They were all fine with eating Ichiraku Ramen and wanted to see how good it is. Izuku and Monoma made a list of everyone's orders, seeing that Izuku was the class representative of Class 1-A and Monoma was the one who suggested the idea.

Once it was Pony's turn, it was obvious to Izuku that she was having a hard time reading the menu and choosing something.

"Do you need any help Tsunotori?" Izuku asked in English.

"Midoriya, you can speak English? You even have a good accent!" Pony excitedly said as she was amazed at how fluent in English Izuku was.

"More or less... I started to learn it at a young age." Izuku replied. The reason why Izuku's English was good, is actually because he decided to learn it ever since he discovered that All Might went to the USA and learned the language too. After all, he was a fan boy and hey, being able to speak two languages is a great asset. On top of that, last year, he got the chance to practice his English with All Might himself.