Chapter 6: The Quirk Assessment Test

"All right, demonstration is over. The real thing starts now..."

Test 1: 50-Meter Dash

The first test was the 50-meter dash. Two students will line up and race each other at a time. A camera-like computer machine will read and measure each student's time.

The first two students lined up ready to race are Tenya Iida and a green haired girl with features similar to that of a frog.

"On your mark... Get set... " Then the machine made the sound of a gunshot signaling the beginning of the race.

Tenya blasted off and was the first one to finish the race.

"3.04 seconds." The computer announced as soon as Tenya passed the finish line. Shortly after, the frog-like girl was able to cross the finish line as well.

For 50 meters, I can only go up to third gear... Tenya thought.

Name: Tenya Iida

Quirk: Engine- He has engines in his calves which allows him to move at super high speeds.

Well, he's like a fish in water. He's certainly in his element. However, speed isn't the only attribute that is essential for a Pro Hero. It'll be worth seeing what others do. Aizawa said in his mind.

Name: Tsuyu Asui

Quirk: Frog- Well, the name speaks for itself. She can do whatever a frog can!

Tsuyu's 50-meter dash time was recorded as 5.58 seconds which is not too shabby.

"Lighten up my clothes and shoes... " She said to herself, as she reduced the weight of her clothes using her Quirk.

Name: Ochaco Uraraka

Quirk: Zero Gravity- Anything she touches will become weightless, and she will have absolute control over it. However, her drawback is that if she overuses her Quirk, she will begin to become nauseous.

I have to give it my all today. Midoriya and I promised each other to reach the top together, so I need to avoid expulsion at all costs. Ojiro said in his mind as he prepared himself for the race.

The machine made the gunshot sound as Ochaco and Ojiro began to race. Ojiro crossed the finish line in 5.0 seconds while Ochaco did so in 7.15 seconds.

"Not bad Ojiro, nod bad at all..." Izuku murmured with a smirk before his and Ojiro's eyes met. This was going to be yet another one of their competitions.

"Hmph, everyone you're not being creative enough. I'll show you what it's like to be allowed to use your Quirk!" A blonde, French kid said.

Name: Yuga Aoyama

Quirk: Navel Laser- He can shoot a laser from his belly button. But he's limited by the amount of time he can shoot continuously.

"5.51 seconds."

"If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomachache." Aoyama pointed out.

What the heck? Thought the various students of Class 1-A, as they thought that his Quirk's drawback was pretty weird.

Looking at the upper limit of your Quirks and the room for growth in each result, it becomes clear what you can and can't do. Aizawa thought before he looked at the last two students, who were getting ready to race. They were none other than Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo.