Chapter 7: Izuku's Resolve

Meanwhile in the Teacher's Lounge:

All Might was sitting down as he stared at his Hero Costume, which was currently in his hands.

You don't have time to relax, young man. The real thing starts tomorrow.

That Night:

"My phone is ringing... I wonder who's calling me." Izuku said, before getting up. He was currently in his room, finishing a push-up set. "It's All Might!"

'Hello Young Midoriya, how was your first day at school?' All Might asked his protégé.

"It was cool. I got first place in the Quirk Assessment Test." Izuku replied while using a towel to wipe his sweat.

'That's my Successor for you! Anyways I want to meet you at Dogobah beach.'

"Right now?"

'Yes, it's about One for All.'

"Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes." Izuku ended the call and then went to take a shower and get ready to meet All Might.

Dogobah Beach:

"Toshinori-sensei!"

All Might looked at the voice's owner and was glad to see Izuku, who had made sure not to call him by his Hero name this time. "Young Midoriya!"

"Sorry if I made you wait."

"No, no, it's my fault for calling you on short notice."

"So, what is this all about?" Izuku asked.

"Well, I've watched your performance today in the Quirk Assessment Test. I even talked with Aizawa and he thinks you're doing something wrong while using the new ability of your Quirk. One for All to be precise."

"Is it about me breaking my bones?" Izuku questioned, thinking that his teacher wasn't happy with what happened during the ball throw test. Not to mention how he hurt everyone present too.

"No, not exactly." All Might then looked around to make sure no one was around just in case and then powered up to his muscle form. "Young Midoriya, I want you to punch my hands two times. One with your right and the other with your left using One for All." All Might instructed to which Izuku nodded.

Izuku then proceeded to power up and charged the power of One for All at 8% in his right arm. The energy coursed through his veins before Izuku punched All Might's hand.

All Might was surprised to see his hand pushed back a little. He was holding back but he should've had perfectly blocked the punch with the amount of strength he put in.

Something is definitely different about him... All Might thought before he quickly shrugged it off, waiting for Izuku's second punch that for some reason didn't come.

Izuku, who was still charging the power of One for All in his left arm was cut off by All Might. "Why are you taking so much time to punch my other hand?" All Might asked.

"I was charging the power of One for All in my left arm." Izuku replied, a bit confused by the question and why All Might stopped him.

Am I doing something wrong...? Wait, is he trying to tell me...? Izuku thought.

"He's using his Quirk as an on and off switch."

All Might remembered Aizawa's words. "You're using your Quirk like an on and off switch..."