Chapter 10: The USJ Attack

It's training to get another step closer to being the Greatest Hero. I'll do my best! Izuku thought, as he was currently standing outside the school building, wearing his Hero costume.

"Hey Midoriya, they managed to fix your costume pretty quickly. Good for you." Ojiro exclaimed, happy to know that his friend's Hero Costume wasn't permanently damaged or anything considering what happened during Izuku's fight with Bakugo.

"Yes. I have to admit, I was surprised myself to see how fast they managed to fix it. I thought it was going to take them much more time, but I guess it wasn't so damaged after all." Izuku replied.

"Okay, listen here everyone. There's a small change that has been made for today's training. I just got a phone call that All Might is busy with something, so he won't be able to attend the class. That's why we decided to make this a joint Rescue Training between Class 1-A and Class 1-B." Aizawa said in his usual monotonic voice, a bit louder so that his students could hear him.

Hearing this, the students were surprised as many of them never met Class 1-B's students. They wondered what caused this sudden change, yet excited to meet the students from 1-B.

"That is right and here we are. I'm the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B Sekjiro Kan, aka the Blood Hero: Vlad King." Vlad King introduced himself as he was exiting the school's building, followed by his students.

Vlad King was a very tall, wide-set man of a bulky, muscular build, with lightly tanned skin, a few visible scars showing on his left cheek and the left side of his notably thick neck. He had short pale gray hair which was spiked upwards, away from his face. The only exception to this was the small clump of hair which hangs down over the left of his forehead. His eyes were very small and thin, and he had a wide mouth with two prominent lower canines, which were visible even when his mouth was closed.

His Hero costume consisted of a dark red skin-tight suit with a very low u-shaped collar, which exposed the middle of his pectoral muscles and was lined with a thick black trim, which matched the ones over his shoulders. He wore white over-the-knee boots and thick vambraces over his lower arms, a thin wire snaking from one of the two small protrusions on the left one to the back of his neck, and red gloves. Around his waist, he had a three-piece metallic belt which dips downwards in the center, and he wore an orange mask over his eyes.

"Izuku! Ojiro!" Itsuka waved at them as she approached them. "Nice costume you got there Izuku, and Ojiro... You went with your martial arts uniform." She deadpanned once she saw Ojiro's Hero Costume.

"Yes, that way, I'm representing the dojo and Kendo-sensei!" He proudly exclaimed.

"I-I'm sure Grandpa would appreciate this, but... are you sure?"

"Absolutely, this is the least I can do for Kendo-sensei. Moreover, I have to show everyone the spirit of youth!" Ojiro added, hoping to tease Itsuka, but was surprised to hear her laugh instead.

"I thought you hated when he imitated Kendo-sensei, so why are you laughing?" Izuku questioned as he remembered well how many times Itsuka smacked Ojiro for acting like Daisuke 2.0.

"It's nothing. It's just that it's really been a long time since the last time the three of us were together. I missed you two." She explained and both teens blushed, not expecting those words from Itsuka.

"Yeah, I missed the three of us being together... Anyways, your costume suits you too, Itsuka. It looks good on you." Izuku replied, which made Itsuka the one to blush this time. For her Hero costume, Itsuka wore a turquoise knee-length qipao, over which she had a double-breasted corset, ending just below her breasts. She also sported black short pants under the qipao. For accessories, she wore a loose brown utility belt around her hips, a satchel attached at the back, a thin black domino mask around her eyes and white-heeled navy-blue boots with wide vamps that reached down to her toes; filled in with white slips.