Chapter 4: The True Meaning Of A Hero

"Eat this!"

"Eh?!"

"To inherit One for All, you have to ingest my DNA, and well this is the least disgusting way I could think of for you to ingest my DNA." All Might said, clearly trying his best not to laugh. He has been looking forward to this moment ever since he started looking for a successor.

Izuku looked nervously and disgusted at the piece of hair before taking it and swallowing it. He then started to cough when he felt it in his throat, and had to drink an entire water bottle, before sitting down and letting out a sigh.

"So, do I have One for All now?" Izuku asked, clearly still disgusted by the fact he just ate a piece of hair.

"Not yet Young Midoriya, it should take around 2-3 hours for your body to digest it, once it's done, you'll have One for All."

"I see then I won't be able to test it until the exam. Could you tell me how to use it?" Izuku questioned. He was wondering how to use his new Quirk.

All Might then explained to Izuku how to use One for All, and warned him about the backlashes of using One for All for the first time, especially since Izuku was a vessel that was quickly prepared as fast as possible. It was a shame that they couldn't even take it for a test drive, so Izuku has to work with what he already has. Izuku then went back to his house, took a shower, ate his breakfast and changed his clothes before setting off to UA.

Izuku Midoriya was now standing in front of UA high school, looking different from the first time he came here. He was now standing tall at 5.9 feet, with a body that will make even a professional swimmer jealous, his muscles refined and his face was no longer the face of the child he was a year ago, but the face of a determined young man. He had the body for the perfect balance between strength and agility.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugo growled as he walked towards the building.

Izuku only sighed and stepped away. It's true that he was a lot more confident than last year and was no longer afraid of Bakugo, but this doesn't mean that Izuku was still nervous of Bakugo's violent attitude and preferred to keep his distance from the explosion boy. He didn't really want to deal with him right now. He just wanted to focus on his exam and not deal with any trouble.

Some things just never change huh Kacchan? Izuku said in his mind. But I'm not the frail boy I once was. I have to remember all the hard work I have put in my training, and all the things All Might did for me, not to mention that I am now his Successor. Izuku though as he began to walk, but then he accidently tripped on his own feet.

This is it! Izuku closed his eyes and waited to feel the pain coming from his face hitting the pavement, but for some reason it never came. Confused by this, he opened his eyes only to see that he was floating off of the ground.

"Are you okay?"

Izuku heard a sweet and high-pitched voice beside him. He tried to look at the person who owned this voice but he was stuck in midair, moving his arms as he tried to regain his balance. She then grabbed his arm and pulled him, before he felt the gravity returning to his body again.

"I stopped you with my Quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you. I think it would've been a bad luck if you had fallen."

Izuku just kept looking at the girl with a blush on his cheeks, she was a normal weighted girl with big round brown eyes, shoulder-length brown hair and fair skin. She also had two permanent pink blush marks on each cheek.