Chapter 1: The Awakening

First of all, I would like to say that I don't own the My Hero Academia franchise nor will I ever will.

With that out of the way, I would like to give you some info about the story:

-Izuku is getting OFA, meaning that Izuku will be much stronger but he won't be OP. All the characters in this fanfiction will get their respective share of upgrades.

-Story starts off like canon but slowly drifts, starting from the USJ arc.

-Izuku's past is darker than canon, but this past will be revealed in due time. Mainly starting from the Hosu arc.

-This is my first story ever. I apologize for book 1, I was still kind of a noob when it comes to writing. I finished rewriting Book 1 (chapters 1-12).

-Last thing, this is a very long story so expect any character development to be rather slow compared to canon. Thank you for your patience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sentence" : Character speaking.

Sentence : Character thinking.

'Sentence' : Character in the background speaking.

"Sentence": Flashback-Memory.

'Sentence': Thoughts in flashbacks.

"Sentence" : All Might in his buff form speaking or attack names.

"SENTENCE" : Character shouting really loudly so mainly Bakugo and Present Mic, but sometimes other characters too.

"One For All Full Cowl: 8% Detroit Smash!" No Izuku isn't shouting One for All, since people would hear him, he's shouting One for All in his head, kinda like in anime, because I think it's better than One For All Full Cowl: 8% "Detroit Smash" See? Doesn't look so well.

Alright, I think this is enough from me, I'll leave you guys to read the story, and I hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Awakening

"That's mean, Kacchan... Can't you see he's crying? I-If you come any closer... I-I'll get angry!" A green haired kid yelled as he took his fighting stance to protect a kid behind him. But despite having the courage to act, the green haired boy knew well that he had no chance to win this fight. In fact, he was scared, shaking, and had visible tears in his eyes, but he just wanted to protect his peer who was being bullied by his so-called best friend.

"Hahaha... Even though you're Quirkless..." The bully called Kacchan said while he and his lackeys activated their superpowers. "You're pretending to be a Hero, Deku?" He added with an evil grin before he and his lackeys began their assault on the poor green haired boy. Once the beating started, so did the pain that was followed by his shrieks.

All men are not born equal, this is the harsh reality that Izuku Midoriya learned at the age of four. He was now lying on the ground and panting after getting beaten up by Katsuki Bakugo, aka Kacchan, and his lackeys for defending his peer. The same peer who ran away once the bullies started beating the shit out of Izuku. Izuku wasn't sad though. He knew that his quirk will soon manifest. That way, he'll have the chance to become a great Hero who can save everyone, or so he thought.