Chapter 11: Izuku Vs The Nomus

Izuku felt a little pain in his hand, the same one he used to punch Shigaraki. I lost control and went to 15% for a second there, but if I hadn't done that, he would've probably hurt Momo. Izuku then looked and noticed that the two huge Villains were going towards their unconscious master. This is our chance! He looked at his panicked friends, they were too terrified to even move. Think Izuku, think! What should I do now? What would All Might do? He said in his head, but quickly got his answer.

Izuku stood tall in front of his classmates, shielding them. "Everything is fine now! Why? Because I'M HERE!" Izuku said with a smile, trying his best to imitate his mentor.

This immediately succeeded in calming down his friends and reassuring them that everything was going to be all right.

"Everyone, let's go save Aizawa-sensei and Vlad-sensei and get out of here!" Izuku shouted as his eyes were burning with determination. His intimidating Sharingan was doing an excellent job showing his conviction and sheer will as well as freeze Kurogiri in his place, who was already panicking as he had no idea what to do now.

However, they didn't know that the battle had just started...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Minutes Earlier:

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Tenya asked as Shoji was using his tracking skills to find his classmates.

"Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building." Shoji replied, after checking for his peers' whereabouts by creating multiple eyes and ears.

"Iida!" Thirteen called her student.

"Yes?"

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here. The alarms are not sounding, and our phones don't have signal. The alarmed system is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraser Head is erasing people's Quirks left and right, they are still not working, which means they must have someone with an interference Quirk who used it right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person." Thirteen said as she thought that this was the best course of action.

"But it would be a disgrace as a Hero to leave everyone behind-" Tenya tried to protest, but was cut off.

"We're not Heroes yet, we're still students..." Itsuka said out of nowhere, grabbing Tenya's attention.

"Huh?" Tenya questioned.

"This is the only way to save everyone. I understand your feelings, but you're the only one who's fast enough to call the Pros." Itsuka said as she was slightly shaking.

She was afraid and sick worried about Izuku and Ojiro. However, she knew that she needed to be strong now and do her responsibilities as both class representative and Hero in training. She knew that this was their one and only chance to save Izuku and Ojiro, as well as her classmates. She then went in front of Kurogiri, and was followed by the likes of Sero and Sato, who were then followed by the other present students after they managed to encourage each other. Itsuka had to be rational about their situation, and right now, she fully understood that the only way to save everyone, is to create an opening for Tenya to escape, and call for backup.

"Use your Quirk in order to save others!" Thirteen exclaimed as she too got ready to fight Kurogiri. She wasn't going to let any of her students get hurt after all.

"Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the enemy?!" Kurogiri mocked them as he dashed towards them.