✩ ⟬ Touya's Apology ⟭✩

As Touya walked off he could hear Tomura start an awkward conversation with Rumi. He just chuckled to himself as he just followed his instinct to the nearest bathroom where he figured Keigo could be in. The bathroom was pretty empty as he walked in quietly and leaned against the wall as Keigo walked out of one of the stalls.

Keigo instantly froze when he saw Touya looking directly at him. "Did you need something?" he asked as he washed his hand and kept his gaze to the floor.

"Actually I just wanted to talk to you" Touya calmly as he watched him carefully. "I want you to answer me honestly, who do you think you are punching me like that?" he asked as he walked towards him.

Keigo flinched and took a step back. "I- I wasn't thinking straight. My heat was messing with my head and your scent was too strong-" he said as he looked away, kinda embarrassed to be talking about his heat with another alpha that wasn't Rumi.

Touya stopped a couple feet away from him, not wanting to get closer to get punched again. He also just wanted to give the other some space between them since he wanted the omega to feel comfortable around them. "Next time take your heat suppressants or stay home" he said as he sighed and rolled his eyes at him. "Your strawberry scent is addicting and you're so cute that any alpha wouldn't think twice before claiming you" he said as he turned on his heel and walked to the door. "You're just lucky I didn't go all the way with you" he said as he opened the door and left, leaving Keigo in a confused silence.

'Well shit. that didn't go as planned at all... i was supposed to apologize but it came out like that? Is that even an apology? If he's as dumb as i expect he probably does know what just happened there... but hell neither do i- '

Touya thought as he walked out of the bathroom and headed back to where he was supposed to meet with Tomura again.

Keigo was so confused at what just happened right then. Touya had called his scent addicting and he had called him cute. Thinking this for some reason made Keigo a bit happy. Soon the bell rang and he walked out of the bathroom and headed to his next class. Rumi was already waiting for him there. "Hey Rumi!" he said smiling as he sat down next to her.

Rumi looked at him, kinda irritated at first but her expression changed when she saw him all happy. "You're in a better mood now. Something happened?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Nope, I just missed seeing you" he responded with a grin. "But is something up with you? You looked annoyed before i walked in"

She couldn't help but blush a bit at this. "That's sweet of you to say but yeah I was kinda irritated" she said, as she glared over to Tomura who was telling Touya what happened with Rumi. "That idiot walked up to me and asked if I wanted to go on a date with him" she huffed. "I obviously turned him down but he was so persistent with it I finally agreed to a double date" she said, hoping that Keigo wouldn't mind.

"A double date... who did he say he would bring?" Keigo asked, already knowing that he would have to go with her.

"Well... Touya Todoroki" Rumi responded, looking to him nervously.

"Nope, he's an asshole. I'm out" he responded, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Please don't back out now. I already said I would bring you along" she said, trying to convince him. "I'll give you money or something. Wait- didn't you want that new video game console? I'll buy it for you if you want" she offered, at his point trying to bribe him.

Keigo was instantly hooked at the mention of money. "I'll do it for no less than 5,000 yen" he said, wanting to make the most of his opportunity. (About 50 USD)

"Fine- I'm coming over today to help you pick out your clothes for tomorrow" she said as she checked her phone before the class started.

-------

At the same time Keigo and Rumi were arguing, Touya was watching from his seat in the back of the room. Tomura was talking to him but he wasn't really paying attention to him until he mentioned the double date. "You're asking me to go on a double date with you and Usagiyama because you're too nervous to be with her alone?" he asked.

Tomura groaned and looked at him. "Look, I wouldn't ask this if I wasn't. Plus I thought you had a thing for her omega friend?" he asked, gesturing over to where they were talking.

Touya looked over to them before glaring at him again. "I don't have a thing for him. I just think he's... interesting" he said blushing slightly when he caught a glimpse of Keigo's smile that just made his heart flutter a bit.

"Dude... that's basically the same thing" he said as he rolled his eyes and checked his phone. "Tomorrow at 2. The amusement park is down on First street. Don't be late" he said as he texted him the details for it.

Soon the teacher walked in and class started.

==========

◈ End of 3 part ◈