✩⟬ Keigo's Place Pt. 2⟭✩

Meanwhile, Touya had used the restroom and was on his way back to the kitchen when he got a strong scent of strawberries. He followed his nose all the way to the door. Pushing it open, he walked inside to see a bedroom. From the looks and smell of it, he figured it would be Keigo's. Who else would smell so irresistible on purpose?

'Wow.. this is way.. Cleaner than I expected. I mean even the bed is made nicely!'

Touya thought, since he didn't make his bed even half as nice as his because there was no point in it. If you just used it the next day, why keep making it? Instead the boy would usually just use a blanket and sleep over his covers to save him the trouble of wasting time with his bed.

'Something is not right though... it's almost too suspicious that the bed is made like this... could Keigo be... hiding something here..?'

Since his father was a pro hero, he did work alongside the police in some situations. And in certain times like these, it did come in handy. He looked around the room, being careful not to touch things too much since he didn't want to seem like he was snooping, even though he was. Reaching the closet, he opened the door and looked inside only to see an old shirt lying on the ground, surrounded by a few beer bottles and red feathers.

'What the actual fuck... I didn't think he'd be an alcoholic... no wait, that doesn't seem like him.. He wouldn't do something as stupid as that.. Right? No he wouldn't.

He thought to himself, picking up the shirt and looking at it. For a moment, he got the faintest whiff of blood from it. Just as he was about to get a closer look and confirm his suspicions, he heard a voice in the doorway.

"Always knew you were a lying sneaky bastard, '' Rumi said, glaring at him. She was holding Keigo's bridal style in her arms since he had completely passed out when he was crying before. "You said you'd be going to the bathroom but instead come here and smell his clothes?! What a pervert!"

Touya froze and instantly tossed the shirt into the closet and looked at her, deciding not to say anything about that and focus on what happened to Keigo while he was out. "I wasn't doing that! It's none of your business. What happened to Takami though? He seemed fine before-"

"Stop trying to switch the subject!" she huffed, taking Keigo over to his bed and laying him down gently, pulling the covers over him and making sure he was comfortable before turning to Touya. "Answer what exactly you were doing or i will kick you out of the house" she demanded.

"Usagiyama, I swear I wasn't doing anything pervy, it's just that I got his strawberry scent from the room and had to see what it was about. And as you know, my.. Father is Endeavour meaning I've seen how the police and stuff operate so his room was a bit too clean. So I figured he might be hiding something and I was right when I found this-" he paused to open the closet door and show her what he had found. "I have several questions too. 1. Does Takami drink alcohol?, 2. Why did he pass out all of a sudden when he seemed fine before?, and 3. Do you think there is a faint trace of blood on that white shirt?"

Rumi had listened to what he was saying, keeping a look of disapproval on her face as she did since she honestly didn't want to believe any of it. Once he had shown the evidence, she walked over and picked up the shirt, looking around the small closet before shaking her head. "No, Keigo isn't the type to drink senselessly like that, at least not that I know of. And since he trusts you enough for you to actually come here then I supposed I might as well tell you. He completely broke down when I was asking him a few questions and he started crying and then passed out so I brought him here" she explained. "Now why would you say this smells of blood?" she asked, holding up the shirt.