✩⟬ My Hero ⟭✩

(A/N; HAHA See what I did with the title there? I'm so funny)

By this time, it was only around 4 in the evening so Keigo decided to go to the boba place downtown. He knew he definitely wasn't going to be let back to his house especially if his dad was still like before. Making his way downtown, he looked to the newer stores that had opened up.

Being a hero at this age was probably not the best option for him, so he had already decided that he was going to be a musician. His voice was pretty good and he could play the guitar. What's more to it? He had already written down a few lines for a song that he was working on.

"Hey give that back!" said a voice that sounded like a kid. Keigo glanced around to see where it was coming from and looked down one of the alleyways, only to see a little girl and two older looking kids, probaby teenagers, there holding a stuffed animal just out of her grasp.

"What are you gonna do about it? Cry?" one of them asked as they laughed.

"How about if you agree to do something for us we might think about giving it back" The other suggested, fumbling with their belt to take it off.

Just from the smell, Keigo could tell that they were both alphas and the little girl was an omega. The mixture of pheromones was a lot for him and he really had to do his best not to pass out. He couldn't just leave, since he knew someone illegal would happen if he did so naturally he decided to step in.

"Hey, she said give it back" Keigo said, walking into the alley and going to see if the girl was alright. He managed a few calming pheromones for her, trying to mask the secrets of the two alphas but it only worked for a little bit.

"Oh look what we have here. You're lucky someone came to save you or you would have really gotten it from us" The first one said, looking slightly irritated as they tossed the toy back to her.

After they did that, the omega girl grabbed the toy and practically ran out of the alley, leaving keigo to fend for himself. Keigo didn't really mind as long as she was safe but now he started to panic since the two of them were closing in on him, "I- will also be going now so if you'll excuse me-"

"You're not going anywhere gorgeous~ how about we go somewhere and have some fun, hm?" The second one said, smirking as he looked at him up and down.

Now was a good time to panic. His distressed pheromones were all over the place at this point and the two alphas were sending out some intimidation pheromones at him.

"Maybe an omega like you should have thought before stepping in to save someone" The first one said, undoing his belt as the other one pinned Keigo to the wall of the alleyway.

"H-hey! Stop it!" Keigo exclaimed, his wings flapping around behind him as he tried to get free from the tight grasp. He was planning on punching them, like he did with Touya in the bathroom but they had managed to hold his hands down.

Moving onto plan B, he tried to use his legs to kick the one holding him against the wall away from him. "Ugh- if you keep on struggling like that then we are not going to be going easy on you. Must not be used for this yet huh omega?" the guy asked, not getting affected by Keigo's pathetic attempt to get him off.

"No!" He exclaimed, ''Stop it and get off me!" Keigo said, starting to get tears in his eyes. Too many things were happening now. The alphas' intoxicating scents were really getting to him, he really didn't want to get violated, and he was more panicked than ever.