✩⟬ Boba Tea ⟭✩

"... And that was when Touya realized he burned the ceiling right in that spot. If you ever come over to our place, or if Touya brings you over, you'll definitely notice the spot in the kitchen" Fuyumi explained as they walked into the shop.

"Well then I'll be sure to look up if I ever come by," Keigo responded with a slight laugh.

Once inside, Shoto looked around before dipping and going to see a couple other kids sitting by the window. Natsuo and Touya were too distracted by the menu to even notice their brother's absence but Fuyumi did and she kept an eye on him, just making sure he wasn't hanging out with the wrong people.

"So what are you guys going to order?" Natsuo asked as he looked at them. "Hold up- where is Sho-"

"He's fine. And I'm thinking I could go with the mango one" Fuymi responded as she stepped up to order.

"I'll have a strawberry one myself" Keigo said, reaching in his pocket to see if he had enough for a small.

Touya glaanced to Keigo. "I can buy it for you. How about you just go sit down with Fuyumi and me and Natsuo will come back with the drinks?" he suggested.

"Are you sure?" Keigo asked, not really wanting to be in debt to him later on. "Just get me a small, 'kay?"

Touya smiled and nodded. "Alright" he responded before looking to Natsuo to see what he wanted to order.

Fuyumi looked to Keigo before walking with him to one of the tables near the window. It was close enough to Shoto's just so they could see what he was up to. Keigo sat down across from her and looked around, not sure what to talk about.

"So are you Touya's boyfriend or something?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

Keigo froze for a moment and looked at her before blushing slightly and looking away, shaking his head. "...Or something I guess" he responded.

"Wait really?" Fuyumi was a bit shocked at hearing this. "So you're telling me that you didn't notice that before Touya was letting out his scent to calm you down? It even seemed like it was working-"

"He.. did?" Keigo asked, slowly thinking back to before to try and remember anything. Come to think of it, he did remember the light scent of rain when he was hugging him before.

"Mhm, don't tell me you didn't notice. It was quite obvious that you did the same thing as well" She added, looking at him.

Now Keigo looked surprised. "Wait, I did that?" he asked, not really remembering exactly what had happened since it was all a blur.

"Yep. And I just wanted to say, I wouldn't mind if you become mates with Touya since you are a way better match for him than-" Fyumi was interrupted when Natsuo and Touya placed the drinks on the table.

"Order up, we've got a mango boba for the lady and a strawberry one for Touya's omega" Natsuo announced as he put the drinks on the table and tooka seat next to his sister. Touya went to take a seat next to Keigo and sip his boba tea.

Both Touya's and Keigo's faces turned red at what he had said. Touya had just glared at him while Keigo, getting a bit shy again, looked away.. "First off, we're not dating or anything and second, don't start acting like that just to impress me. I've been around enough alphas to know when they start doing that-" Keigo huffed, taking his drink and starting to drink it.

All three of the siblings just glanced at each other, for some reason finding it kinda amusing for Keigo acting like that. There was a slight bit of annoyance for being spoken to like that from an omega though.

"Anyways Natsuo, do you have a mate yet?" Touya asked after a couple moments, picking on his brother because why not? Plus the air was getting a bit awkward so he planned on lightening the mood.

Natsuo almost choked on his drink when he was asked that. "No- I don't," he responded. "Why would you even ask something like that?"

Touya laughed at his response. "Well I would . You're always making excuses to leave the house on the weekends so I just assumed. How about you Fuyumi?"

Currently the female alpha was looking at someone else who was in the boba shop. When her sibling called her, she was back to reality again but was a bit confused on why they were all staring at her. "What? Did you need something?" she asked.

"Todor-.. er... Touya just asked if you had a mate yet" Keigo said, still getting used to calling the alpha by his first name.

Fuyumi glanced to Touya and Natsuo who were now looking in the direction she was looking in before. "So who's the guy you were looking at?" Natsuo asked, raising his eyebrow as he looked back to her.

She blushed slightly and glanced away. "His name is Tensei iida. He's in my class and i'm pretty sure he's a beta" she explained, keeping his voice quiet since Tensei seemed to be reading some sorta book.

Both of the brothers looked at each other before back at her. "We'll be back-" Touya said, giving her a wink as he got up and went over to the beta followed by Natsuo.

"Shit- i hope they dont fuck things up with him" Fuyumi mutted, just watching them.

"Knowing them, they have a 50% chance of doing exactly that" Keigo responded, sipping his tea as he glanced over to them. He checked his phone for the time, only to see a bunch of missed calls and texts from both his parents. "Actually... Fuyumi, I wish you the best of luck with this but I gotta go now. Tell Touya, hopefully i'll see him in school tomorrow!" he said, grabbing his stuff and getting up.

Fuyumi was a bit surprised that he was leaving so soon but she decided not to ask why. "Alright. And one more thing, I can see you make Touya really happy so I really appreciate that you guys became friends''

Keigo didn't know what to say about that. It was just so sweet of her to say, even if he and her older brother were just friends. "No problem. And just between you and me, i think he's really starting to grow on me"

Fuyumi smiled at him and nodded. "Of course" she said, agreeing to keep it a secret.

He checked his phone again before giving her a slight wave and heading out of the boba shop, walking down the street checking his phone. He was really worried at the texts he was getting so he looked around before spreading his wings and flying back to his place

◈ End of Part 17 ◈
+Authors Note +

Once again, major writers block.
The motivation and feelings in me have abandoned me-
Other words, i have no inspiration for anything

And i seriously mean anything
I couldn't get out of bed the other day
Dunno why
I attend online class like that
Like from my bed 
Not even my desk 

Plus school is ugghhhh
There are assignments due like for the end of the year and stuff.
And it's so stressful and just ew.
Also the other day, I legit wanted to lay in the grass and cry
I was at band on campus at school
So fun times yk :)

Plus, I joined a sport
For the first time in a while
And the practices are starting to wear me out after school

So when I get back in the groove of things I'll do more frequent updates.
But for now, it's going to be slower
So sorryyy!
T_T