✩ ⟬ Takami Family Problems ⟭✩

⚠️

⚠️

⚠️

+   If you are uncomfy with topics like arguing parents, extreme language use (at least according to me) or kinda abusive parents feel free to skip this chapter  +

⚠️

⚠️

⚠️

Eventually he had landed outside his house. It was an apartment building, and not on the best side of town. He got a few stares from people who were outside and could hear their conversations as he walked past them and to the elevator.

"Such a cute guy. And smells like an omega too" A woman commented.

"Think he's single?" Another person asked.

"Id totally fuck him if i had the chance to" A guy said as the whole group started laughing.

'Drunk as hell alright' Keigo thought as he pressed the elevator button and scanned around the area. He was completely used to the nasty comments that he would hear and at this point he had basically tuned them out. It was more of an instinct now.

The elevator doors opened and a couple people stepped out while Keigo stepped inside. He was glad to have the whole elevator to himself since he really did not want to have to deal with anyone right now. He was too wrapped up in his own thoughts to do something like that.

Just as the doors were about to close, someone stepped inside. It was a man, black hair slicked back, pretty tall and looking very professional for some reason. He glanced to Keigo before giving one of those small nods and looking ahead again.

Keigo honestly didn't care that he was there as long as he didn't try anything. He had gotten out on the third floor. Glancing back just in time, he had caught that same guy taking a picture of him. "Hey! What are you-" The elevator doors closed and went up.

"Ugh- fucking weirdo" He muttered under his breath as he trugged to the apartment door. He really hated this part. It was just the moment of walking into the apartment building that put him in a bad mood, therefore explaining his behaviour just then.

After fumbling with the keys for a bit he was able to open the door and walk inside. The tv was on as always, yet nobody was watching. Bad sign. There were a few more alcohol bottles on the floor that he had remembered. Bad sign. On top of that, he could hear two people arguing in the kitchen. Really bad sign.

"Oh? You haven't been home in forever and on top of that you have the AUDACITY to bring another woman home? And into OUR bed?" A woman's voice yelled.

"Well at least i'm not the one with the massive drinking problem. And you're talking about that? How about the time when you were shamelessly flirting with other guys, huh?! Don't pretend that YOU don't do the same thing-" The man's voice responded just as loud.

"I'm home... not that anyone cares. I'll be in my room" Keigo said, barely audible. He had to let them know he was home but since they were both in a bad mood he decided to just leave them. Luckily he and Rumi had stopped by a burger place for some food before going to her house so he was glad to have eaten. He probably wouldn't be getting any other food today.