✩ ⟬ Dude Talk⟭✩

✩ ⟬ Dude Talk⟭✩

  ↳Touya Todoroki

The two boys watched as they left before looking at each other. "So what did you and your brother talk about? You seemed to be pissed at him" Tomura asked, glancing at the time on his phone.

"Ugh- don't even get me started on the little shit. First he goes around telling embarrassing stories of me and next he is asking for some more money and time to stay around the park? He is unbelievable" Touya huffed, his behaviour basically doing a whole 180 from before.

Tomura couldn't help but laugh at that. "Man.. this is why I don't have any immediate siblings'' he joked, even though he was adopted.

"Shuddup man- you don't know how hard this is to deal with" he muttered back to him as he checked his phone. "Shoto only has about half an hour before he has to meet us back at the car. Otherwise I can leave him here" he explained.

"Geez so ruthless" Tomura commented, looking around before finally being able to scratch his neck again. Since he was trying to impress Rumi, he had refrained from doing that the whole day but now that she was gone he had no problem with doing so.

Touya took a deep breath before looking at him. "Lets head back to the car" he said, starting to walk before Tomura put a hand on his shoulder and steered him in the opposite direction.

"Not yet. We still need to get something important. We get this every time, how could you forget it?" he asked, taking him straight to the gift shop and looking through the souvenirs.

Touya saw what he was getting at and sighed but a small smile came to his face. "Fine. You get your shit and go to the checkout line. I'll be there in a few minutes with mine" he said, going to look around.

Tomura nodded and began to pick a few things that he knew Hana would like before some regular stuff for himself and his adoptive parents. He didn't like them but he was trying to do a better job in respecting them so he got a higher allowance each week.

Meanwhile Touya was on the other side of the store and picking out things for his siblings. He picked a few plushies for Fuyumi, since he knew that she still collected them. For Natsu he picked out a wildlife book, and for his mom some postcards since he liked writing to her. Shoto had come with him so he figured he wouldn't get him anything, but later on he decided on a small keychain.

Once he had picked everything, he met up with Tomura in the checkout line. "So did you get everything you wanted?" he asked, looking over to how much the price would be.

"Yeah I did. Did you?" Tomura responded as he looked over both their things. "Wait- you didn't get anything for your dad?"

"Uh- no? I don't need to. Plus there are no worst dad mugs anywhere. I checked" Touya responded, getting out his credit card and handing it to the casier.

"Dude-"

Touya gave him a cold glare, not wanting to be reminded of his father again on this day out.

"Fine. suit yourself I guess"

Touya thanked the cashier when he was handed the thing they had purchased in a bag. "Alright. Now we can go right?" he asked, walking out and checking his phone for the time.