✩ ⟬ Meeting With A Friend⟭✩

"Im sorry I'm late! The bus had to take a detour and-" Keigo huffed as he looked to his music teacher. "Im really sorry"

"Don't worry Takami, just go have a seat and get out your guitar. We just did a few warm ups so you're not too far behind" The teacher said, before going back to helping some other kid fix the strings back onto his guitar.

"Rough day?" A familiar voice asked as Keigo took out his regular guitar from one corner of the room. He would have much rather taken it home nut due to his whole situation, he really didn't want to risk it too much.

"Yeah-.. But it's fine. How have you been Tokoyami?" Keigo asked, looking up to the boy with a raven face. They had met before, at a bible camp over the summer a couple years ago. Since they both had bird-like quirks, they became friends easily.

"I've been good. In the dark, but good" Fumikage responded as they both made their way over to their seats and sat according to how their guitars would fit. He played an electric guitar so he had to be near a power outlet for it to be plugged in.

"How's dark shadow doing?" he asked, sitting down on a chair and making himself comfortable as he looked at him. Suddenly Dark Shadow appeared and looked at him, seeming to be pretty happy to see Keigo again.

"Yes... Ok i'll tell him that-'' Fumikage said to Dark Shadow before looking at Keigo. "He says to tell you that we finally were able to make it into the hero course at UA" he translated for him.

"Wow! Really? That's amazing Tokoyami. How is it? Do you both like your classes?" Keigo asked, obviously very happy for the other boy that he was able to get in.

"Yes. We got really lucky to be in such a class since we seem to be the most popular ones" Fumikage explained, strumming a few notes on his guitar.

"But I thought you hated the spotlight?" Keigo asked as he started playing a few notes to warm up his guitar and fingers for playing.

"Oh I do. I just this it's nice to get some recognition-"

"Well I'm glad you're happy with your class. If I had known better I would have taken up the offer on being a hero. I honestly wanted to be like Endeavour. He just seems really cool- I mean- not with his quirk and all. With that he's hot- But not that I like him in that way or anything since it would be weird-'' Keigo rambled, not really sure not to exactly phrase how he felt for the guy.

"It's alright Takami, I understand," Fumikage said, just saving the other the embarrassment for having to explain that. "But on a different note, i'm working on my tune for the annual emo squad get together and I need a dark theme for my next song"

Since Keigo supported all his friends' hobbies and things they did that were not always considered normal, he wasn't fazed by the emo squad meeting mentioned again. He figured it might have been a club at school or something. New things came up everyday. "How about dark castles?" he suggested.

Fumikage thought about that as he strummed a few notes on his electric guitar. "Maybe" he said just before the teacher called everyone to get ready to play their warm ups. As the class went on, Keigo and Fumikage talked more about music and other bird things. They did this every other week so it was just normal at this point. When the class was over, the two of them said their goodbyes to each other as they split off into opposite directions.

◈ End of Part 15 ◈
+Authors Note +

Someone please write a one shot or something about Tokoyami and the emo squad-
And then send the link to me so I can satisfy myself with it
Please
That stuff is what i live for
Also sorry this is so short
Next one is longer I promise ;)