✩ ⟬ Keigo's Dilema ⟭✩

========

The next few days Keigo wasn't at school. Touya would know this since he has been questioning everyone about him. Some even called him a bit obsessed with Keigo and asked if he was going to mate with him. He obviously put an end to all these accusations with a good old fashioned fistfight. After that, nobody dared to ask him why. Eventually decided to do some research on Keigo at his Dad's office. Touya's dad was the head of one of the biggest Hero agencies in the country. All it took was a once small search on his computer and BAM! Most of the bacic info on Keigo and his family was there.

[Are You Sure You Want To Open This File?]

Touya thought as he clicked yes. Ever since Keigo had not been at school, Touya was slowly starting to think it was his fault for it. He had tried to distract himself by going to his Dad's training gym and overusing his quirk on the dummies again. This only resulted in him getting burns on his arms from overdoing it.

Yes, I have to know more about him. I just want him to trust me. He probably hates me now but I still have to try...

He clicked yes and waited for it to open up.

Loading...

10%

30%

50%

70%

90%

100%

Loading Complete

✵ ╔═✤═✤ File Opened ✤═✤═╗✵

Name- Keigo Takami.

Age- 22

Occupation- Student

Part Time Job- Works at *insert name of local library here*

Second Gender- Omega.

Current Address- XXXX Carleton Road. (cause idk address and i've been watching too much Psych on Amazon Prime lmao)

Father- Alpha. Works at XXXXXXX Inc
Mother- Omega. Works at XXXXX Center

Other Family Members- 2 step siblings.

[Would You Like To Open More?]

✵╚═✤═✤ File Closed ✤═✤═╝✵

"This is interesting," Touya said after reading everything that was there on file. At least now he knew where Keigo was coming from and most of his background. Now the next step was to try and get close to him.

---------

The next day at school Keigo was actually there. He was greeted by his best friend and a well known alpha, Rumi Usagiyama who had been worried sick since he hadn't bothered to even text her about it. "Keigo! you couldn't even text your best friend that you were not going to be here?" She asked as she punched his arm.

"Ow that hurt! But sorry Rumi" Keigo responded rubbing his arm. "I was... just dying a little you know, the usual" he said as he put his arm around his stomach to signify his heat.

"Oh then don't worry about it. But I have to ask, you were absent longer than usual" Rumi asked as she looked to him with a questioning look. All of a sudden her face lit up as she looked at him. "Oh my gosh! Did you get yourself an Alpha to spend your heat with?" she asked, her ears perking up as she looked at him with a wide grin.

Keigo blushed and jumped to cover her mouth. "NO! Shut up. That's not what it is- why would you think that? You know I don't want to get mated to an alpha" he said as he moved his hands and looked to the ground.

"Then what is it?" Rumi asked as they started walking into class. "I'm your best friend so you have to tell me" she said, shaking his arm. Even though she was an alpha, she never actually felt any sort of attraction to Keigo, despite him being pretty cute for a guy.

Keigo sat down and looked to the front of the board. He glanced around, trying to see if he could find the certain person from a couple days ago. "I'll tell you at lunch" he said to her with a sigh as the teacher walked in and there was no sign of Touya yet.

Right as the teacher started class, Touya burst through the doors. "Sorry I'm late. Overslept" he said shamelessly, even though nobody asked. He looked around the room before his eyes landed on Keigo. They made eye contact and Keigo immediately looked away, as he started to pay attention to the class. Touya made a mental note to talk to Keigo later on at lunch about what happened before znf apologized for it.

Later on at lunch Rumi and Keigo walked to their usual spot. Under a tree on the side of the track. "So want to tell me what that was about earlier?" she asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. "You and that alpha Todoroki. You guys made eye contact and looked at each other kinda embarrassed or something"

"Oh.. yeah that's the thing i wanted to talk about-" Keigo said as he explained what happened with Touya, Tomura and Himiko in the bathroom a couple days ago. "And for some reason my heat lasted longer this time" he said as Rumi nodded, not saying anything to that. She was instantly getting overprotective of him but knew if she just kept quiet she could actually get Keigo to talk openly. "I hate myself for doing this but as I was getting through the heat, all I could think of was him" he said, taking an angry bite of his sandwich.

Finally Rumi spoke up. "Do you think maybe that's why your heat lasted longer?" she asked, glancing over to him. "You were thinking about an alpha and it got prolonged?" Since she was an alpha herself, she could give him her opinion since she didn't know what he was going through but was there to support him completely.

Keigo was quiet for a moment before he nodded. "That might have been it," he said. The two of them at the rest of their lunch in silence as they watched some other kids playing football on the field. Rumi sensed that someone was nearby so she glanced around and started releasing defensive pheromones around them to any alphas or betas who might be there in the area. Little did Keigo know that Touya and Tomura were nearby in the bushes, not spying on them but just watching and listening to their conversation.

"What are we even doing here man?" Tomura asked as he sat back and drank some Mountain Dew. When he smelled the air he just looked around getting slightly uncomfortable with it. "Do you really want to spend your time stalking some random omega you met last week?" he asked.

Touya glared at him, covering his nose from the smell that he was getting. "I'm not stalking! I'm just gathering information on them. Plus isn't that the chick you like?" he asked showing him where Rumi was sitting.

Tomura looked at him before looking away, slightly blushing. "Whatever- what are you even wanting from them?"

"Ok if Takami gets up and leaves, I want you to distract Usagiyama just so I can talk to him privately" he said as he looked at Tomura. As if on cue, Keigo got up and told Rumi he had to use the restroom before running off. "Shiggy this is your chance" Touya joked as he pushed him out of the bushes and towards Rumi as he went the direction Keigo ran in.

==============

◎ End of Part 2 ◎

Thanks for reading!