✩ ⟬ Realization ⟭✩

✩ ⟬ Realization ⟭✩
↳ Keigo Takami

After Rumi had dragged Keigo off, they had gotten in the limo that she had called and were driving back home. For some reason, he couldn't help but get anxious since he left and he didn't know why. It was like he had a bunch of butterflies in his stomach but he was too scared to release them out. He was even doing such a good job of not letting hie pheremos out which really didn't help the anxiousness in his stomach.

"Hey Keigo? You've been pretty quiet lately... Did that Todoroki fucker try something with you?" Rumi asked, not really holding back her colorful language that she had been doing before. For some reason, she felt the need to do that to seem more lady-like on a date ...whatever that was supposed to mean. She didnt care what Tomura thought of her.. Right?

"What? No! It's just that- well something is bothering me but I can't say what exactly" Keigo explained as he grabbed a water bottle and drank some of it. Even his feathers were being nervous as well, since they shifted around every couple minutes.

"How am I supposed to help if i don't know what we're dealing with?" Rumi asked, crossing her arms over her chest. She could tell he was hiding something, she only didn't know what it was. Since she was an unmated alpha, she didn't really get what his problem was.

"It's nothing! Really Rumi" he said quickly as he looked at her. He knew that if she even suspected Touya of doing something to him, she would gladly break his bones. And he really couldn't have that happening to his beautiful self.

Rumi looked at him a bit suspicious before backing off. "Fine- if you say so'' she responded as she looked to her phone.

Keigo was glad that she had finally dropped it and decided to look out the window to calm his nerves. After a couple minutes of an awkward silence, Keigo's wings started ruffling again and Rumi looked up to him. "Sorry-" he started.

"Is it like a heat thing?" Rumi asked, plainly. She was looking up what could make omegas so nervous around alphas and that was one of the first things that had come up so she thought she would ask.

"What? No of course not! I had that two weeks ago and heats are usually monthly things" He responded, getting a bit embarrassed at getting asked that randomly.

"Well I know you had it a couple weeks ago but im just checking" she responded as she looked back to her phone. "This is a bit rushed but what about the whole fated pairs thing? This article says that if the omega is really anxious for a while after seeing this said alpha, then it could be possible that the two of them could be fated pairs. Although, it has similar effects for the alpha as well-" she read off.

Keigo thought about what she said for a couple moments. He was feeling a bit anxious after they left the two so it could be the problem. But again, he didn't know if Touya was feeling the same way about it. "I mean I guess it could be that-" he said since it did make sense.

Rumi looked up at him. "So what you're saying is that you two are fated pairs? How do you two even know that?" she asked, finding the whole thing a bit suspicious since she hadn't even been away from him that long.

"Dunno. I guess it was just a feeling? But if he feels the same way then I think it would be that-" he stated. Then he realized he was talking too much about himself. "But how was it with you and Shigaraki? I saw you two holding hands~" he teased with a grin.

"Keigo! I swear it is nothing like that! We were- he just- ugh forget it. You wouldnt understand anyways" she huffed.

"Aww what's the matter? Getting embarrassed of something small like that?" he teased her back. Once he got going with this, it was very hard to stop him.

Almost the entire way back to Rumi's house, he was teasing her nonstop about how she and Tomura were acting around each other. It was kinda annoying but she was glad he was in a better mood than before. Rumi honestly didn't believe that they clicked right away but having Tomura around was kinda amusing to say the least.

"So are you planning on staying the night?" she asked, getting out of the car with Keigo. "I can have a guest room made ready for you if you want to"

Keigo shook his head. "No, I have to be somewhere tomorrow and it's the weekend so you know... my dad and all '' he said vaguely, making sure he had all his things in order.

"Ah ok, I see" Rumi nodded. "Anyways see you on monday?" She asked as she headed for her front door.

"Yep. Bye Rumi'' He said with a smile and a small wave as she walked off. Once she had gone inside, Keigo spread his wings and headed back to his own house. He was still thinking about the whole fated pairs thing. It was pretty uncommon so he had many reasons to believe it was all just a coincidence. A really strange coincidence.

◈ End of Part 12 ◈
+Authors Note +

That was actually short.
Really short.
In comparison to the rest of them.

Wow

Next chapter is kinda dark 
I'll do a double update so feel free to skip ahead