✩⟬ Invitations⟭✩

After classes got over, Rumi and Touya came running across the courtyard to where Keigo and Tomura were talking. Ever since that afternoon, they had become pretty close. Tragic Backstory Club am I right?

“Just do it already dude!” Rumi said, pushing Touya forward.

“Ok geez. Sorry about before Keigo, I shouldn't have done that-” Touya said, even though he could barely remember what he was apologizing for.

“Yes, he was completely out of place to have said that and I am sorry for almost beating your future husband's ass.” Rumi said huffing as she crossed her arms over her chest. “But I'm not really sorry, I was just told to say that I am,” she added out of spite.

Touya glared at the girl but she just grinned back at him. “Whatever. You're not worth my time. Anyways- Keigo, I wanted to invite you over for dinner at my-”

“No way. He can't go, '' Rumi said as she glared at the male. “We have plans to-”

“Rumes, I thought we had a movie night today though-” Tomura interrupted, looking kinda disappointed.

Rumi had completely forgotten about it. “I- uhh.. Can we cancel?”

“You guys don't have to do that. I can take care of myself and I don't need your help. I'll be fine with Touya” Keigo responded, with a nod. “We’ll see you guys tomorrow ok?”

Rumi was skeptical about it but Tomura managed to convince her they would be fine. The walk over to Touya’s house was kinda awkward since Keigo didn't know what to say and Touya didn't want to say anything to mess up what he had going for him.

“So.. uh-.. Did you guys get in trouble?” Keigo asked, referring to before.

“Oh yeah, definitely” Touya responded calmly like it was a normal thing for him. “For now it was just detention, but if we do it again it’ll probably be suspension”

“Oh-” Keigo said, knowing his parents wouldn't be fine with anything like this happening to him at all.

Touya could tell the mood was worse than before. “Huh.. anyways we’re here now!” he exclaimed, pointing to his house in the distance. They walked in through the front gate and Touya closed it behind them. Now there was a little garden and walking path that lead around some flowers and past a small fountain.

“Oh woah, it's really pretty, '' Keigo commented as he walked, now to the front door of the house.

“Yeah, it's alright I guess, '' Touya said, not wanting to boast about his family's wealth to someone who wasn't nearly as wealthy as him. (aka Keigo)

“Dude, be real. This is amazing. I would love to live here if given the chance” he exclaimed. Considering his current situation at home this was such an upgrade.

Touya walked up to the front door and used his key to open it. Keigo followed behind him, still admiring everything. The two of them walked inside the house, taking off their shoes at the entrance and then making their way inside.

◈ End of Part 27 ◈
+Authors Note +
Sorry, I accidentally deleted the draft that I had written and had a panic attack over it.
Haha yeah im stupid sometimes
Anywayssss

Don't forget to like and comment on the chapters if you like them :)
Also Happy New Year!
Even though it's like a month or something late-

I hope I will be able to update this more frequently in the year to come.
(Says me, the person who didn't update for like a month into the new year, smh )

Yes i know this is very late, but i've been working on my other story
It's a TodoBaku one
Spoiler; its really smutty XD
Read it if you're interested