✩ ⟬ Keigo Takami ⟭✩

Keigo Takami, a fourth year student in college and an omega, was walking to his next class when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. It was probably his heat coming in a few days earlier than planned. He held his stomach as he ducked into the nearest bathroom, not letting his feathers out as he looked through the stalls. He made sure that it was completely empty before he locked himself in one of the stalls and started to jerk himself off. Since he was relaxed, some of his feathers came out and scattered around on the floor. Usually he would use his heat suppressants, but it was just his luck that he didn't carry them today. 

Since he was an omega, heats were a regular once a month thing that he had to endure. Usually if an omega had an alpha or mate they would be better off with them. Unfortunately for him, Keigo didn't have a mate yet and he wasn't interested in having one anytime soon. He knew most Alpha's, in this school and kinda like his father, only saw omegas as weak and pathetic having to go through heat. Most just used omegas as sex toys to play around with so he really had to be careful who he was close friends with.

An omega in heat would usually let out a sweet scent that any alpha would get attracted to. And that is exactly what Keigo was doing as he tried to pleasure himself the best he could on his own. Just as he was about to finish up his first heat wave, he heard the door to the bathroom swing open. Keigo froze and instantly stopped as he pulled up his pants and started getting ready to leave the stall.  He tried his best not to let his pheromones out since he didn't know who was out there.

"Oh my god dude. That class was fucking boring as hell" A voice said as footsteps of three people walked in. Instantly the person stopped and looked around, getting the sweet faint smell of strawberries in the air. 

"Yeah I was about to fall asleep in there-" Another voice said, looking at the other person. "What's the matter man? Why'd you stop?" they asked. 

Someone else, sounding suspiciously like a girl, giggled and spun around, beginning to check if anyone was in there. "Come on guys. It wasn't that boring, the teacher was being so-" she stopped and knocked on the door Keigo was in. "Someone is in here" she said. 

Keigo's breath hitched when he recognized the three voices. They were well known across campus for just being the bullies but the cool and popular kids. The first person to talk sounded like Touya Todoroki, the alpha that Keigo disliked a lot since his personality seemed to close with his fathers. The second one sounded like a beta, probably Touya's friend, Tomura Shigaraki. Both of them were in some of his classes but he didn't really pay attention to them. Since the third voice was a girl, Keigo could only assume that it was the first year alpha, Himiko Toga. Keigo waited for a moment before zipping up his pants and taking a deep breath, opening the door to face them. 

"Oi who are you and why do you think it alright to spy on people's conversations?" Touya asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest . He was obviously displeased in this but for some reason his gaze softened slightly as he looked over the omega who was trying not to shake in front of them. 

Keigo glanced down and secretly tried to shift his shirt so his problem would be less visible. His wings helped with that as they slowly started to cover him up. He took another deep breath and looked at them. "I- I am sorry. My name's Keigo Takami but I wasn't spying. I was just using the bathroom- I'll be on my way now" he said starting to walk out but was stopped by Tomura. 

"Where do you think you're going kid?" Tomura asked, smirking slightly to him. "Are you an omega? Cause you smell like one" he asked, glancing at Touya who didn't say anything, just waiting for his response. For some reason, he had to fight off the strange urge to claim him now that he knew that. Unconsciously he started letting out his strong alpha pheromones. 

"You smell like youre in heat-" Himiko commented as she wiggled her nose, hating the smell that she was getting off him. To her he just smelled like a mixture of fruit which was great except she hated the smell of fruit.  

"S-so what if I am?" Keigo asked as he backed away from Touya, getting his alpha scent that caused him to feel a bit dizzy. It was strange but in that moment, when he smelled Touya's scent, he wanted the alpha to claim him as his own. "It... it's not like you can do anything to me" he mumbled, backing up and finding himself against the wall. 

Touya saw his opportunity and advanced on him. "Wanna try that again, sweets?" he said, putting his hand on the wall right next to Keigo's head. "You two. Out now, I'll catch up with you guys later" he said to Himiko and Tomura. They nodded and snickered as they left the bathroom. Touya turned his attention back to Keigo. "Are you sure I can't do anything now?" he asked again with a smirk. 

Keigo blushed and looked away. He could already feel his pants getting tight again as he tried to make it unnoticeable. "Stop doing that-" he mumbled, knowing he shouldn't be doing this.

Touya obviously noticed and moved his hand down, lightly rubbing his crotch. "You don't want me to do this?" he asked in his ear as he continued the smirk. Keigo mumbled something again but Touya didn't hear as he started leaving a few hickeys along his neck, his alpha instincts starting to take over what he was doing.

Keigo was blushing a lot as he shook his head and bit his lip as he pushed him away, before punching him in the face. "I said to stop touching me asshole!" he said as he grabbed his bag and walked quickly out of the bathroom, getting slight tears in his eyes, mostly from the pain of his heat but hating himself for wanting the alpha to claim him, He went straight to the nurse and asked to go home for the day. 

Touya was kinda confused and in shock that the other had just punched him away like that. Nobody ever did that to him before so he just stood there dumbfounded. Then his hands burst into blue flames before he calmed them down. "Did that bastard just punch me?!" he growled as he glanced down to the problem in his pants he got just from doing that to him. "The little shit is really going to get it the next time I see him" he muttered, getting a bit angry, as he went into a stall and took care of his problem fairly quickly. 

==========

◆ End of part 1 ◆

So... How was it? Not my first time writing omegaverse but I still have my doubts about it- 

ANYWAYS I am supposed to be making this story so I can actually finish it but I usually get distracted so I don't know how it is going to be