✩⟬ Dinner at the Todorokis' Cont.⟭✩

Downstairs, everyone was already seated at the table. They had just been waiting for Touya and Keigo to join them. Enji was obviously sitting at the head of the table while Shouto and Izuku sat on one side, Fuyumi and Natsuo sat on the other side, leaving some space for Keigo and Touya.

"It's about time you joined us," Shoto commented as he looked at his older brother.

Fuyumi laughed a little bit and added jokingly, "Yeah, we were starting to think that you'd have fallen asleep already"

"You sleep so early?" Keigo asked, actually quite surprised since nobody their age slept early.

"No I don't!" Touya exclaimed, taking his seat and serving himself.

All 7 of them ate their food in silence, except for the occasional "Could you pass the chicken?" Keigo and Izuku could definity see the awkward family tension between the rest of them but they did not just do their best to ignore it.

Enji was the first to leave, not saying much. He was going to say that his sons shouldn't be dating guys, but he wasn't completely sure they were even dating, even though it was pretty obvious they liked each other. To him, he thought it was strange but since the two of them had their eyes on omegas, he would allow it. All he cared about was carrying on their strong bloodline and family name.

Once the adult had decided to leave the room, the rest of them could finally sigh with relief. "It's about time he finished, so how do you like the house?" Natsuo asked with a grin as he looked at Keigo and Izuku.

"Well i think it's really pretty, very japanese style like the ones in the movies. And it's definity similar to what Shouto has in the dorms back at school" Izuku said, nodding as he continued eating.

"Yep, the style is very unique. Not something you see much nowadays" Keigo added.

"The food is pretty good if i do say so myself" Izuku commented after a while of it being quiet again. He for one really hated the silence since he felt it made things awkward between them.

Shouto glanced at Izuku, knowing that he was trying his best to keep the conversation moving. "Oh yeah, Fuyumi is a pretty good cook. She makes amazing cold soba for me" he added with a slight smile.

"Don't even get me started on the amount of delicious food that Fuyumi makes for us. Honestly I don't even know where she gets all the amazing ideas from" Natsuo said, grinning to his sister.

"Oh stop it guys! It's actually really simple if you stick to the recipes-" Fuyumi laughed slightly as she looked over to her brothers.

"Well it's not my fault that they make the package writing so small-" Natsuo huffed, faking his annoyance.

"Well soon enough you all will have to cook for yourselves. At least if you want to be able to move out of here and live on your own" Fuyumi said, finishing up her plate and looking around the table. "But enough of that, after you guys help clean up i don't care what you do"

The group wasted no time in clearing up the table. Shouto and Izuku went to wash the dishes that Keigo and Touya had taken over to the sink. After that, the group went their own ways. It wasn't hat late yet, barely reading 7pm so there was more or less enough time to hang around and all.

Fuyumi had left to go meet up with someone she had met before, Natsuo had gone off to his room to finish some work from his classes. Meanwhile Shouto had told Izuku to head over to his room while he got them some desert. Keigo excused himself to the bathroom a few moments after, so now it was only Touya and Shouto in the kitchen.

"So are y'all gonna like-"

Shouto interrupted with a simple, "No... er.. Not unless he wants to? I dunno-"

The other couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his younger brother's confusion. "Well either way, don't forget to use protection-" Touya teased and that's when Shouto grabbed the mochi bites and walked off to his room in a rush without saying anything else.

"What happened to him?" Keigo asked, standing in the doorway as Touya glanced back around.

"Just something. Nothing for you to worry about though. What would you wanna do now?" Touya asked.

Keigo shrugged, glancing around. "Hmm.. Maybe we could go for a walk to digest what we ate?" he suggested, really not knowing anything else.

"Yeah sure that works" was the response as he got up to grab his coat and put on his shoes to head outside.

◈ End of Part 30 ◈
+Authors Note +

MAN I DIDN'T EVEN THINK WE'D REACH THIS POINT IN THE BOOK AHA
But seriously
Thanks for reading up to here and voting on previous chapters

I might have a special rumi x shiggy next if yall want that?
Comment here if you'd like that special and/or if you want it to be smut
No promise on the smut tho, i haven't written in forever